PDA

View Full Version : How's the Online today?

Jabi1
01-26-2008, 09:51 PM
Are many people still playing this online? If someone who has the game would check this I would be most grateful.

o7-Jordan-o8
01-27-2008, 01:09 PM
Yeh people still play this game.Not as much as there was but yeh people still play it like me but i only play for the achievements as i had my run of fun with this game a long time ago :D

Tai_MT
02-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Well, just recently I started loading up the game during the day (either early in the morning or at lunch) while I was gone so that I could go for my 80 hours played.

If you add me or something and join me when I'm online, I guarantee you can get most of your achievements off of me...

I'm only missing the 100 headshots, the 1000 kills, and the 80 hours played.

Though, I'm sure I could get the headshots and kills easily... I'm more concentrated on the 80 hours played.

I have an "achievement" map set up so you can play to your hearts' content doing whichever form of killing makes you happiest.

I've got vehicles, claymores, a few high powered guns (for quick kills), pred power ups... pretty much anything you need to get an achievement is there. Plus, when I'm not there, I'm basically free kills.

But when I'm there, I try to get my achievements!

Oh, my achievement map is also set up so that you could get your other gametype achievements by yourself if you want too... but... I'm always on Chaos... So if you want those, sorry!

towelie07
04-07-2008, 08:34 AM
I need to work on all of the multiplayer kill achievements. I'll post in the trading thread as well.

Namaste
05-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Are many people still playing this online? If someone who has the game would check this I would be most grateful.

I'd like to know that too. Is it still active as of today?

Hitchcock
06-06-2008, 07:20 AM
Player matches are still active online. Ranked aren't as far as I know. I just wish people would play chaos matches or something different other than Steal The Sample.

boofarama
07-31-2008, 06:21 PM
friday nights or really popular in this game thats when a decent amount of people play