PDA

View Full Version : Finally got BMF

pholly
01-27-2008, 06:18 AM
After I get the last of these achievements I'll never play this game again. What's the trade in value on this btw, luckily I got it for $8 but that might have been too much to pay for this :D

HoodMod
01-27-2008, 06:19 AM
You'll probably get negative cash for trading this in, lol.

pholly
01-27-2008, 07:30 AM
You've probably get negative cash for trading this in, lol.

I thought the same thing, guess I'll just give it to some homeless person :woop:

AlphaXGamerXDad
01-27-2008, 07:36 AM
I will accept all 360 related donations. Cash as well. But this game did ruin any shot I had of getting into this franchise like my friends. They even hate this one. Looked purdy though.

HoodMod
01-27-2008, 07:38 AM
I thought the same thing, guess I'll just give it to some homeless person :woop:

I'm as good as a homeless...

pholly
01-27-2008, 07:44 AM
It is purdy but it REALLY lacks in the gameplay department which makes it very repetitive. I hate the fact that my personality forces me to complete tasks once I start them, if it weren't for that I would have thrown it away long ago.

You may be as good as a homeless but I wouldn't have to pay shipping to give it to a homeless :D

AlphaXGamerXDad
01-27-2008, 07:49 AM
Yeah, but homeless folk will trade it for some drinking money. Actually thats probably the best hope for this thing. To help someone less fortunate get trashed. :drunk

pholly
01-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Yeah, but homeless folk will trade it for some drinking money. Actually thats probably the best hope for this thing. To help someone less fortunate get trashed. :drunk

That's the spirit, way to be optimistic :p