PDA

View Full Version : Collecting eggs on boss on Neverquest

AlteSperanze
01-27-2008, 06:58 AM
Trying to get the collectibles, last ones are for collecting the damn eggs. I don't understand how you collect them, or as a matter of fact how you defeat the boss. I have no idea how I did it first time I did this level.

Dan_0904
01-27-2008, 07:06 PM
To beat the boss, you have to inflate Homer and get above the dragon then drop onto it's head as it flies by.

For the eggs, once you have hit the dragon twice you'll get the "egg wave". Just inflate Homer and collect all 8(?) eggs to make a coupon and bottle cap appear.

elsmitmyster
01-27-2008, 09:42 PM
To beat the boss, you have to inflate Homer and get above the dragon then drop onto it's head as it flies by.

For the eggs, once you have hit the dragon twice you'll get the "egg wave". Just inflate Homer and collect all 8(?) eggs to make a coupon and bottle cap appear.

Just to add . . . if you fail to collect the eggs within the time limit on wave 3 - make sure you die! Otherwise you'll have 2 go through the whole level again.

AlteSperanze
01-27-2008, 09:51 PM
Had to do the level like 3 times lol, finally got them though. Thanks for the help.

abearden
02-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Ah...thanks for that advice! I was dreading this one, and now I can get it knowing I'll only have to replay the level once.

SneakyEllis
02-10-2008, 03:46 AM
the way i did it was inflating and floating to the top left floor with the eggs, then dropping down to the bottom left floor. once i got those 6 i dropped to the helium tank, and did the same process for the right side. i got them very quick. and it was a huge relief to get done.