PDA

View Full Version : So I was thinking about x360a.

sjanuary99
01-27-2008, 10:32 AM
So last night I was thinking about the website and how great it is. I always come on here to read the guides and get the achievements. The forums make this so easy, because of the achievement trading threads.

When I click on a user's name I can view their profile, send a private messege, find more posts by that user , and add them to my buddy list. Last night I had an idea for the site. What if when I clicked on a user's name, I could rate them. Simply by posting a short sentance or two. Many times I get people who join boosting matches seeking help. When everything gets set up and going, as soon as they get their achievement they leave, without helping anyone else. OR I could give somebody a good review. About how they gave another user great advice, helped them with a sig, or anything else. I just thought that this would be a cool feature to add to the website if possible. Thanks to all Admins and Mods for reading this.

Minty
01-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Has been suggested before. We like to think that everyone on the site is friendly and helpful- anyone found not to be gets taken care of basically.

Implementing this basically just makes it a popularity contest, and Im done with High School tbh.

sjanuary99
01-27-2008, 10:58 AM
I didn't think about that aspect of it, but thanks anyways.

run ita charlie
01-27-2008, 10:59 AM
Has been suggested before. We like to think that everyone on the site is friendly and helpful- anyone found not to be gets taken care of basically.

Implementing this basically just makes it a popularity contest, and Im done with High School tbh.

I'm not even going to ask you what you mean by "taken care of".........*hides under the table*

I thought this idea was good though, but seeing as how you explained it, i kinda changed my mind lol.

The Pants Party
01-27-2008, 03:44 PM
Yeah, would get abused very quick. One of the people we "take care of" would try and make a new account, then 1* every member on the site. We don't want to have to police that, got enough going on as it is. It's a good idea in theory, but way too hard to put into practice.

Gonna lock this down now. :)