PDA

View Full Version : Easiest way to get nightmare achievement

GeckoJoe
01-28-2008, 12:46 AM
All I did was sprint through the first level. It took me about 4 trys before I finally got it but I did. This way the unskilled can achieve this achievement. The only advice I can really give beyond sprinting is to not stop or shot just focus on getting to the exit. Look out for the guy in the exit room!

mlodoss
01-28-2008, 04:20 AM
Thats really what it says in the Doom Achievement guide, found Here. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10056)

Way Fast CBR
01-28-2008, 04:24 AM
hey, welcome to the site, im sure thats what all did, i kinda fought it out to have fun and a challenge. but you should deffenatly introduce yourself in the members section and describe yourself and stuff.

Infected Z
01-28-2008, 08:41 AM
Im pretty sure when I done this I just actually played the level...

DocRevolt
02-10-2008, 04:54 AM
I went for a couple of mad dashes, couldn't manage it around the bridge thingy area, and actually played through most of it legit.

vmu
02-10-2008, 05:00 AM
all right, stage 1 (the hangar) when you start the stage take a left into the room with shotgun zombies, go to the right pillar and push the button, run as fast as you can to the opposite room to the right, there will be an open door if you are fast enough. Run through it before it closes. now there is a green pit of lava, if you are paranoid grab the mega armor, and run into the tunnel and kill the two zombies. open the wall at the end of the tunnel, take a right, kill all of the monsters in that room, hit the next door, kill that imp, and BLAMMO!!! stage done, should take 40-50 seconds in your case.

vmu
02-10-2008, 05:05 AM
Thats really what it says in the Doom Achievement guide, found Here. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10056)
allright i think that guide is a bunch of bs, nightmare for 1 stage can be described in 3 sentences, not a fucking paragraph. plus that he doesnt describe individual tough stages in his guide, which can really help for noobs, so they won't be shocked when a stage kicks there ass. I could write a much better guide than that with my knowledge of DOOM.

spydaX3
03-04-2008, 01:49 AM
yes i got it thnx!

Perfectionist66
03-04-2008, 03:47 AM
allright i think that guide is a bunch of bs, nightmare for 1 stage can be described in 3 sentences, not a fucking paragraph. plus that he doesnt describe individual tough stages in his guide, which can really help for noobs, so they won't be shocked when a stage kicks there ass. I could write a much better guide than that with my knowledge of DOOM. I sort of agree. All of those achievements could have been described so much easier, and then the actual hard achievements (beat the game on ultra violence) have no tips whatsoever, other than to start on the harder difficulty first. sort of a drag, and didnt help that much, but could help some people non the less.

vmu
03-04-2008, 03:50 AM
honestly if i could, i would make a better guide, more detailed

wigidywaxa
04-11-2008, 03:28 PM
all right, stage 1 (the hangar) when you start the stage take a left into the room with shotgun zombies, go to the right pillar and push the button, run as fast as you can to the opposite room to the right, there will be an open door if you are fast enough. Run through it before it closes. now there is a green pit of lava, if you are paranoid grab the mega armor, and run into the tunnel and kill the two zombies. open the wall at the end of the tunnel, take a right, kill all of the monsters in that room, hit the next door, kill that imp, and BLAMMO!!! stage done, should take 40-50 seconds in your case.
Thanks for this, it was so much easier than playing through the level normally. Got the achievement first try!

em0rox
04-11-2008, 11:58 PM
You can skip the "zig zag" room all together, in that first room with the stairs, hit that switch on the right pillar then run back out and hop on down to the armor in the middle of the green pool, then go down the hallway, open the wall, and take a right to the last room.

You Are Scum
05-28-2008, 03:19 AM
This achievement was too easy all you do is run straight to the exit.