PDA

View Full Version : stuck

UFC Fan 81
01-28-2008, 10:17 AM
I am at the very end of hidden agenda....I got there and killed all the robots that were flying around, and couldn't find what to do next so I consulted a walkthrough...It said all you have to do is kill the robots and the blue portal will open ending the level.....Well I killed all the robots and waited about 10 minutes..No blue portal appeared and no more robots came out...Can anyone help so that I don' have to replay the whole level...

On a side note the walkthrough said this was one of the hardest parts of the game but I found it very easy and killed the robots in like 2 minutes(not very many)..maybe I did something wrong and more are suppose to appear???

Fritz White
02-08-2008, 05:27 AM
I haven't played this game in a long time, but it was one of my favorite campaigns ever. My 360 is being repaired right now, but when I get it back from microshaft I'll replay that level and tell you what's up.

benbam87
02-08-2008, 05:58 AM
From what I remember you may have to start he level again as I think that it did glitch for me so that may be it

Moshambi
02-08-2008, 06:13 AM
i would try to replay it maybe...but also the portals in that game can only be seen one way as well...so when your on the wrong side it just shows the level like normal

UFC Fan 81
02-14-2008, 12:54 PM
I ended up replaying it again...Finished the game...It was a pretty sweet story all the way through, great ending....I hated flying the stupid shuttle thing but other than that great game.

Blademrk
04-19-2008, 03:13 PM
glitched for me at that point too.