PDA

View Full Version : Demo is out!

Oryan
06-29-2006, 01:52 AM
While the demo is out, anybody who lives in either Canada or US CANNOT play it. As we are the only regions who don't have it on their list..

Discuss...

AJJets107
06-29-2006, 01:59 AM
You beat it to me. I can't wait for the demo to come does anybody know when the demo comes out for the US?

Tonloc79
06-29-2006, 02:10 AM
Just open a new hotmail account and say your from Australia the use that profile on ur 360 with a silver account and voila you can download the demo. I thinlk once its downloaded you can play it from your USA or Canada profile.

Demo is short but oh so sweet. It gave me blue balls, I WANT MORE! Sharp graphics!

g4m3r7ag
06-29-2006, 04:00 AM
well i was about to take apart the hard drive case, but now im making a new hotmail account

edit: my dumbass thought this was in the prey board, well im gonna try out chromehounds after the shit i just went through to make this account

P1NSEEKER
06-29-2006, 01:27 PM
Anyone played it yet? Wanna share your impressions?

Ice2Dragon
06-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Damn xbox for not letting usa people download it... why do they hate us so much.. Im gonna move to Italy so I can get all the games before the usa kids!

*evil laugh*

cw shadow
06-29-2006, 05:40 PM
u don't have the demo yet?
thats the first advantage for living in europe i think...
i mean:
we can't play college hoops, we don't have baseball, we are not able to buy a limited edition of prey (for the LE not coming to europe) and here in germany there won't be even the demo...
ahh, not to forget that, with a german account, one can not download smash tv...

so don't cry for that demo ;)

btw:
the people i talked to all say this game really really sucks!

nchllsn
06-30-2006, 02:00 PM
u don't have the demo yet?
thats the first advantage for living in europe i think...
i mean:
we can't play college hoops, we don't have baseball, we are not able to buy a limited edition of prey (for the LE not coming to europe) and here in germany there won't be even the demo...
ahh, not to forget that, with a german account, one can not download smash tv...

so don't cry for that demo ;)

i know what you mean because usa and canada usually get all the shit and we euopeans get not as much

the game is wicked (just telling by what the demo is)

its a bit short but really good demo

FrozenPhoenix13
07-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Your not missing much it is a bad demo, as the mechs are slow and the weapons arent powerfull enough. And the prey demo is excelent its just the multiplayer that lets it down as it lags allot (hopefully they will sort it out).

http://card.mygamercard.net/marble/blue/FrozenPhoenix13.png

~philpott~
07-03-2006, 10:51 PM
I think the demo is short but good as it has good gameplay and the graphics are crisp. i would like to know if the deploy 50 times achievements are online or offline.:confused:

CHPwannabe
07-05-2006, 06:07 AM
why turn your back on the biggest market, were the most people own a 360. We need the demo love too.

R3d Nemesis
07-05-2006, 05:35 PM
just played the demo, grafics are nice seems a bit boring though not much to do, on the other hand it looks like it could be good online

imbord
07-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Damn xbox for not letting usa people download it... why do they hate us so much.. Im gonna move to Italy so I can get all the games before the usa kids!

*evil laugh*

yea why do they hate us we only droped a bomb on them.

that didnt come out right

DELTA FOX
07-05-2006, 11:29 PM
Definitley the first advantage to being in England :D

Its coming out here tommorow (7th) is it the same in the US?

ImmortalLeoman
07-06-2006, 12:43 AM
I don't think we get a demo till its out

TechIsCool
07-06-2006, 01:08 AM
hehe l have it and im in the us but you know :)

Oryan
07-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Tech - add me, and we shall play online.

EDIT: Ohh, I thought you were talking about the full version.. Oops ><

DELTA FOX
07-06-2006, 11:33 PM
I was going to get it tommorow but now im not so sure. People are saying its not that great.

STUDIMNOT
07-08-2006, 01:11 AM
I was looking really forward to this one, might wait and rent it first now tho, hearing that is is not as good as all the hype.

papoose
07-13-2006, 03:07 AM
it is a really good game most ppl just dont understand how to play it and the online isnt fixed yet but when it is i expect it will be a much better game