06-29-2006, 01:32 PM
Isn't this game called enchated Arms..?

Sgt Hobo
06-29-2006, 04:52 PM
it is called enchanted arms, here's a link
http://http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/e/enchantedarms/

PaleGringo
06-29-2006, 05:05 PM
Funny. I think I remember seeing it as "-- eNCHANT arM [eM] --" somewhere, probably like Gamespot.com as of E3 2005. I remember because I was saying ... "WTF is up with the crazy Japanese Capitalisation of that? What's this game supposed to be about?"

I'm not a JRPG fan of any kind.

Psycence
06-29-2006, 05:30 PM
Funny. I think I remember seeing it as "-- eNCHANT arM [eM] --" somewhere, probably like Gamespot.com as of E3 2005. I remember because I was saying ... "WTF is up with the crazy Japanese Capitalisation of that? What's this game supposed to be about?"

I'm not a JRPG fan of any kind.

Yeah that was the original japanese name for it, and I kinda liked it like that.. Dont know why.

Im really looking forward to this, looks great!

360feener360
07-06-2006, 12:27 AM
I got the jap version,it seems like a pretty cool game,but I'm already stuck in the begining. It has turn based fighting so if you don't like that in a rpg game you want like it.I wish it had an english option for those who don't speek japanese.you have a map that kinda guides you but at some parts it goes to nothing and you can get stuck like me.....

Krazie
07-06-2006, 04:51 AM
I got the jap version,it seems like a pretty cool game,but I'm already stuck in the begining. It has turn based fighting so if you don't like that in a rpg game you want like it.I wish it had an english option for those who don't speek japanese.you have a map that kinda guides you but at some parts it goes to nothing and you can get stuck like me.....

The asian version (which works on a japanese console) has full english support.. You shoulda got that..

cw shadow
08-13-2006, 08:57 PM
i just wanna know, if you have to play it through twice of even more often to unlock all the achievements. i think i will like the game, but i would hate to play a rpg over and over again to get the 1000...
can anyone already answer my question?

MikeS437
08-16-2006, 09:06 PM
idk, i just hated oblivion where you had to play through missions a couple of times to get the achievements, i just hope this game isnt the same and isnt as glitchy as other rpg's.

Fire Mage
08-17-2006, 03:06 AM
By the achievements, it just looks like you have to make sure to fight certain people at certain times (most likely, since I doubt you can go do everything at once) on your first playthrough or something.