PDA

View Full Version : Gamercards and leaderboard

jackanape
01-31-2008, 09:33 AM
I'm sure this has already been spotted by the powers that be but since the site moved none of the gamercards are showing up on my computer (the ones that sit under your avatar).

Plus, the leaderboard doesn't seem to be updating as I'm missing 1000 points and I was playing online only this morning.

Like I said I've no doubt this has been spotted and dealt with or it may just be my computer. Just in case it had slipped through I thought I'd mention it before a deluge of people did.

Cheers.

Scotian Bred
01-31-2008, 09:43 AM
I know the leaderboards take awhile to update .. as for the gamercards i hope thier switching from the glop cards that were to something new and improved .. like something from mygamercard .. that'd be sweet .. and i am sure the powers that be can tell themselves that these are not up .. its kinda like saying hey a tree is made of wood ! DUH.:cool:

RoutineX
01-31-2008, 10:31 AM
Ups, I forgot to add all the update scripts for the leaderboards after moving to the new server. It should be back up and updating every hour. (I'll check in 30 mins if it's working).

As for the gamercards, unfortunately they aren't from our server, so it's probably something wrong at the source =/ If it stays this way, we can just make a new card and host it from the new server.

Scotian Bred
01-31-2008, 04:16 PM
Well i can't even generate a card directly on glop.org anymore ..

M85A21
01-31-2008, 04:18 PM
Yeah I noticed this also.
And Glop stopped working roughly 2 months ago =[