PDA

View Full Version : Conkers bad fur day

OnTo369
01-31-2008, 09:43 AM
I love this game so much! i was wondering if any of you guys have ever played it. when i got it i wasnt 18 so it took me quite a while t get hold of it but it was well worth the wait. It funny from start to end and it kept me hooked for a long time. The multiplayer is great with friends or on your own against A.I as well! :):)

So, does anyone else love this game?

Jdm
01-31-2008, 09:48 AM
I played Conker, but it was for the Original Xbox.

I didn't know what the hell the game was about it, until my friend bought it and played it. Man does Conker make my day.:p

acurate bob
06-23-2008, 03:55 PM
How could anybody not love conker? hes cute, cuddly and has nights out at the local pub gettin pussd! awesome.

I especially like the Scarecrow, "its context sensitive, its sensitive to err, erm context!" hilerious when you hear it.

then remade for xbox was great too. the scientisit is hileriouse too swaring so much its just a long string of beeps, unless you unlock the censor unlocked, then its even funnier!

MakoBallistic
01-07-2009, 02:18 AM
this game when it was re-done for the xbox had the best multiplayer of previous generations (except for halo2) in my opinion, so much fun.

dakisbac
01-09-2009, 09:15 AM
I remember going to Zellers three different times with my mom trying to pick up Banjo Kazooie. I just couldn't find it. On the third trip I finally decided to just say screw BK and got Conker's instead.

What a great choice. The best "joke" I got when I got older was 'fellatio' being the password to the club

Osiris11235
02-01-2009, 04:56 AM
Having followed Conker from when he was supposed to star in a cute Banjo-esque game to when he became a trashing talking sociopath, I had high hopes for this game that were met in spades :)

Life And Death
03-04-2009, 03:51 AM
I've play'd it on the N64 but only own the one on Xbox.

agentplatypus
03-04-2009, 03:54 AM
Defiantly in the top 10 games ever made.
Love this game. Played it everyday with my bros. Splitscreen for the
win!

Mongolian Beef
05-09-2009, 07:26 PM
I felt that Conker's BFD was VERY overrated, i'd prefer GoldenEye over it anyday. And it wasn't even that funny.

Jim Auh Thee
02-21-2010, 01:17 AM
i loved Conkers BFD it was an awesome game :)

Squirrel257
02-21-2010, 01:46 AM
Conkers: Live and reloaded was INSANE. The humour was top notch and the multiplayer was hilarious. I miss games like that. :(

Kunduz
02-21-2010, 03:57 AM
Conker's Bad Fur day kicks ass :D

Dan.Pro
08-04-2010, 04:23 AM
It's the best game I've ever played (on original xbox or n64), I liked it so much! I was hoping it would come up on 360, but It didn't /=

ooo0ooooooo0ooo
08-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Funniest game I have ever played. There were so many references to Banjo Kazooie in it too. I didn't like the multiplayer on xbox, but the N64 multiplayer was great

hydrosugar
10-13-2010, 08:03 AM
goldeneye can go die

conker bad fur day is one of my favorite games ever made it might even be #1
such great meomries best splitscreen ever by far(today i dont really bother with splitsceen, i only play games like brawl and tekken locally that dont require it - might play mario kart though if im at someones house)

anyways great game hope they make a sequel if they did i guarantee it would outsell the new goldeneye

i only played n64 one btw however i did have access to the xbox one for a couple of days on a friends xbox but never got round to it

Thomas29
01-09-2011, 12:53 AM
Ya this was a funny and fun game all the way through the entire experience. I remember playing Conker:Live And Reloaded for Xbox 1 though not on the N64 I could not get my hands on it back than because I was not 18 years old lol.

judd90
01-09-2011, 12:55 AM
I played the N64 version and Conker Live and Reloaded on Xbox.

N64 version was the best and i still play it to this day.

NinjaKiwiVI
01-15-2011, 03:15 AM
I remember Conker. I was really young too and my friend just bought it who was a year younger than me. We were too young to appreciate the spoof of A Clockwork Orange in the beginning of the game.

A ZombieTwinkie
04-24-2011, 05:19 AM
I actually just picked this up. I never owned it as a kid, but I talked my dad into renting it once. Freaking loved it. Always wanted to pick it up, but it's always been 50 bucks or more. Nabbed it for 5 bucks at a garage sale that my girlfriend decided to drag me to. Might have to start going to more, haha.

Tankore
04-25-2011, 01:14 AM
My friend brought this over to my house when we were younger. I didn't quite under stand the humor and references then but after replaying it i got the true impact and it rose even higher on my list of games.

manl4w
06-11-2011, 12:12 AM
i want a fur day 2 for 360 :)

GrimSovereignty
07-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Yeah I played the one for N64 it was hilarious, sadly I only borrowed it from a friend so I had to eventually give it back.

dutch-rocks
07-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Ah yes conker my favorite character and a cult-classic too many people, I only played the xbox version myself but the censors didn"t bother me much in fact i found that the sound of a fart of the censuur version of the great mighty poo song make it even better then the original, I only wish that the sequel (which was planned and going by the name of Conker"s Other Bad Fur Day but was canceled in favor of the xbox version thanks too microsoft) came out but i heard that if rare would go bankrupt or out of business the creator of the first game would buy back the rights of conker and finally make Conker"s Other Bad Fur Day!!.

Walecs360
10-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Ah yes conker my favorite character and a cult-classic too many people, I only played the xbox version myself but the censors didn"t bother me much in fact i found that the sound of a fart of the censuur version of the great mighty poo song make it even better then the original, I only wish that the sequel (which was planned and going by the name of Conker"s Other Bad Fur Day but was canceled in favor of the xbox version thanks too microsoft) came out but i heard that if rare would go bankrupt or out of business the creator of the first game would buy back the rights of conker and finally make Conker"s Other Bad Fur Day!!.
Are you the guy from RWP? Can't remember the name...

eMoneyGraphix
02-23-2012, 04:33 PM
I stumbled onto this game accidentaly. I went to blockbuster and had no idea what the game was about and after trying it out I ended up really liking it. The matrix level was so bad ass and so was the saving private ryan level. The multiplayer was fun to but man conker live and reloaded was my game. I use to play on gamebattles when it was popular. Wish I could still play online and pwn with the sneeker.

Madame Kennedy
06-13-2012, 05:44 AM
This game was one of the pinnacles of my time on the N64, and another golden trophy from Rare. I too didn't quite get many of the references present in the movie, even a few of the innuendos slipped past me. xD But eventually I understood everything and only loved the game even more.

I remember seeing it in Blockbuster and the cover of it kinda turned me away at first (my mother in particular lol), but eventually I managed to get a hold of it and loved every minute. The Tediz scared the living crap out of me and I spent hours and hours on the multiplayer. Wish I still had this game!

HTownBoi
06-13-2012, 06:04 AM
I remember talking my mom into buying this for me when I was younger cause the game case looked interesting and it turned out to be one of my absolute favorite games. After playing it the first time I was like oh wow I should only play this when moms asleep.