PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Avatars

Pyroman31
01-31-2008, 09:54 PM
Well I was thinking about this idea while sitting in my World History class enjoying a lecture...

I have always had an achievement picture as my avatar just cuz I think they look awesome and fit perfectly with this site. My idea would be that an option could be selected to use any achievement as an avatar in your User CP. Like a dropdown list for a game, then another drop down list for the achievement. You already have ALL the achievement pictures hosted on your site so why not just link them up to the same link.

Just an idea. Tell me what you think.:)

Otisbum
01-31-2008, 10:00 PM
I like this, and I don't really see any downside to it aside from the achievement pics bandwidth being used up a little extra.

There would be quite a few categories to sort through though.

StalkingGrunt911
01-31-2008, 10:28 PM
I like the idea Pyroman, I haven't been here too long well active at least but I think achievement pictures as avatars would be pretty cool.

I notice you have the same picture on HM too. ;D

Steve50013
01-31-2008, 10:36 PM
Go find the achievement picture you want save it to your computer. (right click save image as...)

Go to User CP->Edit Avatar->Custom Avatar-> Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer->Save Changes

Then tada you got an achievement avatar! Like this awsome one I got from undertow!