PDA

View Full Version : What are your top 3 target times and time challenges?

Bofur
02-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Hey guys, I'm getting ready to start the time challenges and target times later today, so I want to know which are more frustrating. So to start out:

Which is easier, target times or time challenges?

Second, out of all the target times and time challenges, what are the top three that drove or are driving you crazy?

I want to get an idea, because I do get frustrated easily, and before I get to those levels, I'll probably want to take a break.

Thanks

SneakyEllis
02-20-2008, 07:22 PM
I personally thought the time challenges were much easier and less frustrating because they didnt take a lot of time. most of them are like 3 or 4 minutes then if you mess up its not so bad because its only 4 minutes. but if you mess up on a target time for instance on Super Happy Fun Game one it takes 17 minutes to complete it, and that itself is a lot more time than the 2 minute time challenge for that level.

The hardest Challenges
Super Happy Fun Fun Game Time Challenge
Super Happy Fun Fun Game Target Time
The Mansion Episode Time Challenge

JiveT
02-21-2008, 03:42 AM
I'm not exactly god's gift to gaming and I found them all fairly easy. They just take a few tries. I did them in order.

DocRevolt
03-19-2008, 01:13 AM
SneakyEllis, the Mansion time challenge is ridiculously easy. Just get out Homerball and keep on running over enemies without running into the gold goo.

The top three hardest for me were:
Super Happy Fun Fun Game Time Challenge
Shadow of the Colossal Donut Time Challenge
Enter the Cheatrix Time Challenge

For all of those, if you play them enough, you'll get used to them, and they'll eventually become beatable fairly easily.