PDA

View Full Version : KUF Guide

Elite Assassin
02-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Walter's Keepsake (20 points)
Finish the game with Kendal.

You need to finish the game with this character. The easiest way to get this is to co-op and join matches on the last level Road of Chaos. After you beat Encablossa (last boss) the achievement will unlock before or after the credits I have gotten them at different times.

End of Pain (20 points)
Finish the game with Regnier.

See "Walter's Keepsake."

Awakened Lover (20 points)
Finish the game with Celine.

See "Walter's Keepsake."

Rebuilding the Empire (20 points)
Finish the game with Leinhart.

See "Walter's Keepsake."

Marguerite, My Love (20 points)
Raise Marguerite's favor to 100%.

For this achievement you need to be Duane. You get percentage of Marguerite's by fighting a guy named Bertrand while your in the dream realm. You get 3% per win and 2% per loss so every time you loose shut off your system so you will not loose any points and every time you win Talk to her so it will save. This is The Hardest achievement in the game I would see this to help you out.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/932035/51343 (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/932035/51343)

Purpose of the Journey (20 points)
Finish the game with Curian.
See "Walters Keepsake."

Protecting the Age (30 points)
Complete all of Kendal's story quests.

To get this achievement you need to complete a series of quests acquired by falling a sleep. To do this you need to find an Idol. There is the Idol of Death, Greed and love. It doesn’t matter which one you see just step back and there is an option to sleep do so and when you get into the realmyou will see that you look a lot different since this is only a dream world. There should be a person of some sort. Press A to talk to them and use the first option. From the first time being there you will most likely not get a quest you just have to keep going back to sleep at different idols and by the 5th time you should have your quest. See here for a detailed version of the quests. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/932035/51421 (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/932035/51421)

Destroying the Age (30 points)
Complete all of Regnier's story quests.

See "Protecting the Age."

Everlasting Love (30 points)
Complete all of Celine's story quests.

Ambition and Ability (30 points)
Complete all of Leinhart's story quests.

The Timid Developer (20 points)
Watch all of the starting staff roll AND the ending staff roll credits!

To get this beat the game on Expert and watch the credits untilyou return to the main menu. Then you can watch the credits at the bottom of the main menu. Once you have watched booth them completely the achievement will unlock

Misery Loves Company (20 points)
Have a heartwarming talk with Bertrand.

See "Marguerite, My Love." You need to win about 4-5 times against Bertrand to get this achievement.

Dueling Is My Life (20 points)
Raise Marguerite's favor to 50%!

See Marguerite, My Love.

The Fallen Forest (10 points)
Defeat the Forest Guardian.

Get to the end of the level The forest of Embracing and go through the gate. Once you beat the boss the achievement will unlock.

End of Mutation (20 points)
Defeat Mutant Curian.

To get this you need to be Kendal or have some one in your party to play as Kendal or have someone in your party play as him and open the gate.

Pride and Imprudence (10 points)
Defeat Loki.

Get to the end of the level The Hall of Arrogance and go through the gate. Once you beat the boss the achievement will unlock.

Catch Me If You Can (10 points)
Hunt down Loki's head.

After Defeating the Loki in the Hall of Arrogance his head will try to escape. Sometimes it is hard to see but if you have magic shot it will hunt it out and kill it. If you killed Loki’s head the achievement will unlock.

End of Cold Love (10 points)
Defeat the Ice Maiden.

Get to the end of the level The valley ofsolitudeand go through the gate. Once you beat the boss the achievement will unlock.

End of Frenzy (10 points)
Defeat the Balrog.

Get to the end of the level The Road of Chaos and go through the gate. Once you beat the boss the achievement will unlock.

End of the Dimension (10 points)
Defeat Encablossa.

Get to the end of the level The Road of Chaos and go through the gate. Once you beat the boss the achievement will unlock.

Gluttony (20 points)
Pick up all items dropped by a boss.

To get this play a solo game and purchase as many inventory bags as you can to carry more items. Then defeat a boss and at the end be quick and pick up everything in the game. This may take a few tries but you will get sooner or later.

A Friendly Game (10 points)
Complete the tutorial.

For this you need to play solo and at the beginning of the game do what it says and this achievement is your should take less then a minute.

Elite Assassin
02-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Origin of Obsession (10 points)
Succeed in Item Synthesis.

See "The Master’s Mentor."

Master Alchemist (40 points)
Synthesize the same piece of equipment 10 times.

See "The Master’s Mentor."

The Master's Mentor (80 points)
Synthesize the same piece of equipment 20 times.

When at an idol you need to take the option for store or synthesize. When there Go over the item you want to combine then press Y after that. Go to the empty slot press A and combine it with what ever you want. Then click synthesize at the bottom. That is one synthesization. Now you need to combine that item with 19 more and you will get this achievement. This can cost millions to synthesize when you get to making good items so try to combine low level items so it will be cheaper.

Stranger to the Dimension (20 points)
Reach Level 10 with any character.

See the "Lord of the Dimension."

Adventurer of the Dimension (40 points)
Reach Level 40 with any character.

See the "Lord of the Dimension."

Lord of the Dimension (80 points)
Reach Level 120 with any character.

For this one pick your favourite character and keep playing with that character until he is maxed at 120. The easiest way to level up is to play co-op on Extreme and play with someone that already has a 120 then all you need to do is hit the enemies and have him/her kill them. Depending on how many enemies you hit the faster you will level up. If you can manage to get a good weapon you can also start to kill for more exp but you still get a lot for letting the other person kill the enemies with you wounding them. I can usually get the first 60 levels in about 40-60 minutes.

Curse of the Developer (200 points)
Reach Level 80 with ALL characters.

This one takes a bit of time there are 6 characters in the game and you need to get to level 80 with all of them. See Lord of the Dimension for a tip on leveling up.

Beginning of Wisdom (10 points)
Learn an Ability.

Simply sleep and train on an ability. Easiest is a novice skill then kill what ever you need to kill ad one you have 100% in that you can go back to sleep and talk to the person to learn the skill.

Where Is the Stone Golem? (30 points)
Hunt down a Stone Golem.

First of all you have to make a Stone golem. The only way you can do this is to have Petrifying Breath and to use it on a Wood Golem in the Forrest of Embracing. It will turn to stone and after a bit it will come to life as a stone golem. Easiest to do on normal as on hard or expert it will have a large health bar.

King of Bloodlust (80 points)
Successfully execute a 20 combo attack with a Bloodlust enhanced weapon!

First you need to find a Bloodlust weapon which is found randomly or you can ask people in co-op if they have on you could have or even use. Once acquired you need to equipt it. Then you need to get a hit combo of 20 it will show you on the screen. Best done with a low level weapon so that the enemies wont die in one shot. The easy place to do this is the very first area The Forest of Embracing as those enemies rarely attack if your hitting them so a 20 hit combo is easy to get.

Elite Assassin
02-01-2008, 09:53 PM
OK that is my completed KUF Guide I saw there was need of one so I started to make one a while a go an there it is.

Shinsetsu
02-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Nice, you might wanna touch it up after reading the guide to making guides for this site though.

XxBrahma BullxX
02-02-2008, 07:20 PM
King of Bloodlust (80 points)
Successfully execute a 20 combo attack with a Bloodlust enhanced weapon!

best way to get this is to do this on a flesh spear, because they dont attack you and have a lot of HP.

AOS Puck
02-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Tips for your guide:

1. You need to add the achievement pictures.

2. You really need to check your grammar and spelling as well as game elements. (i.e. Wooden Golem, not Timber Golem)

3. Make sure you have your info straight for achievements.
* Misery Loves Company: To get this you need to goto sleep and one time at random, you will find Bertrand by himself. It's at this point you talk to him to unlock the achievement.
* Purpose Of The Journey: You don't have to beat any quests with Curian in order to get this achievement, you just beat the game with him.

Elite Assassin
02-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Yeah I got it fixed. Also pics shouldn't matter there already on the KUF in the Reail Section of Home.

vhayste
02-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Looks great. Since I just got the game yesterday, this will come along handy.

Vergs
02-06-2008, 04:31 AM
Yeah I got it fixed. Also pics shouldn't matter there already on the KUF in the Reail Section of Home.

In that case, thanks for the great start. I'm sure someone will come along and clean it up and put it in the format appropriate for the site.

AOS Puck
02-06-2008, 05:54 PM

You should really read the rules for guide making.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44768

Elite Assassin
02-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Yeah I'll update that when I can. But right now for the next 11 days I'm in a achievement challenge and I am waiting until after that to post it up here. It will get done when I have a chance. I would also do it now but I have to go to work shortly.

KINGxSAINT
03-07-2008, 03:03 AM
Nice job man helped a lot!