PDA

View Full Version : Yo!

Fonkey Monkey
06-30-2006, 04:42 AM
Hey guys! I've finally decided to join here, after a few months of coming here for all of your great achievement guides. Now i guess i should probably tell you a little bit about myself.
Im 14 years old(turn 15 in september) and live K.C. missouri.I'm a die hard Jacksonville Jaguars fan :bow: and St. Louis Cardinals fan.
I got a 360 for christmas, and have been lovin in ever since. I have : GRAW, FNR3, hitman:blood money, Quake 4, NBA 2K6, MLB2K6, Madden06, PGR3, Kameo, Condemned, Call of duty 2(best game ever) Oblivion(bought 1st day and havent had time to play since, but its really good though) and tony hawk.
And im really lookin forward to Dead rising and Prey.
I'm up for any friend requests and will take any challengers;)
Alrigtht well i hope i fit in pretty well here!

Helacool360
06-30-2006, 05:32 AM
You shouldn't have a problem fitting in, welcome to the site;)

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
06-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Hey guys! I've finally decided to join here, after a few months of coming here for all of your great achievement guides. Now i guess i should probably tell you a little bit about myself.
Im 14 years old(turn 15 in september) and live K.C. missouri.I'm a die hard Jacksonville Jaguars fan :bow: and St. Louis Cardinals fan.
I got a 360 for christmas, and have been lovin in ever since. I have : GRAW, FNR3, hitman:blood money, Quake 4, NBA 2K6, MLB2K6, Madden06, PGR3, Kameo, Condemned, Call of duty 2(best game ever) Oblivion(bought 1st day and havent had time to play since, but its really good though) and tony hawk.

Hey man welcome to the site! :D I actually lived in K.S. for 5 years. Don't really hear of many ppl from there.

Fonkey Monkey
06-30-2006, 08:50 AM
Hey man welcome to the site! :D I actually lived in K.S. for 5 years. Don't really hear of many ppl from there.

really? every time i go into a lobby everyone is always sayin' they're from the killa city. it gets really anoying actually.

DaveWilma07
06-30-2006, 12:36 PM

Welcome to the site mate! How do you rank Hitman: Blood Money? Im thinking about buying the game...

ScottEvil30
06-30-2006, 03:34 PM
Helo

Erm damn this character limit.

mrfunky14
06-30-2006, 05:07 PM
welcome fellow funk brother

Fonkey Monkey
06-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the site mate! How do you rank Hitman: Blood Money? Im thinking about buying the game...

I would say 9.5/10.
but if you've never played a hitman game before you should probably test it out first. Cuz it can be a very difficult game. But its deff worth a buy.

L3giOn
07-01-2006, 02:43 AM
Welcome here man, have fun!

Tonedefex
07-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the site.