PDA

View Full Version : New Rythm Game For Wii?

EvilFrankfurt
02-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Has anyone else heard about a new rhythm game for the Wii that's supposed to either be in development or coming out soon? Someone was telling me something about it, said it was supposed to be like a marching band game or something? Sounds lame to me, but I was just wondering if it was true or not.

kyosh1ro
02-02-2008, 01:06 AM
Maybe you're thinking of Samba de Amigo? It's a game where you shake maracas and position them around your body (high, medium, low) as well as swing them in circles. It was a moderately popular arcade game that will translate very well to the wii especially with a wireless nunchuk.

Matrarch
02-02-2008, 05:41 AM
I think you might be thinking of Major Minor's Majestic March. It's a game buy the folks behind Parappa the Rapper and UmJammer Lammy, Masaya Matsura and Rodney Greenblat. Check out some info here: http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/31/parappa-creators-bringing-marching-band-game-to-wii/

Hope that helps. :)

I actually own Samba de Amigo and the maraca controllers for the dreamcast. They now sit happily collecting dust at my Mom's place. Ah, the memories. ;)

EvilFrankfurt
02-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Ah that's it Matrarch. Thanks. Well at least I know he wasn't crazy xD.