PDA

View Full Version : Share and share alike....PLEASE HELP!

gekaroja
02-02-2008, 01:35 PM
Hello everyone, i apoligise for opening a new thread but i really need help with this achievement. It is the last one i need and i just cant seem to get it. I have created a new gamertag and when i play online i play with the new gamertag aswell. Obviously the new gamertag has none of the challenge events but i still dont get the ach. I just had a game with myself, the new gamertag and 2 other players online. The new gamertag unlocks the events during the game but when i checked the other 2 players after the game they also didnt get the achievement. Is there something i am doing wrong or something i can do?

I know what the achievement states but is it definately not the other way round......where i have to play someone who HAS unlocked an event that i HAVENT??

Once again i apologise for opening a new thread but as you can see i really need help with this so i can trade it in. PLEASE help me. Thanks in advance

EDIT: I have just checked the new gamertag's achievement list and it says that it has got this achievement. How is this possible, as it hasnt got any events? Maybe i am correct in saying that you have to play someone who HAS unlocked the event that you havent????

Angel Gamer
02-02-2008, 04:59 PM
I will help you get it, I dont have them all unlocked. We can play some online, and if I need to have all challenges then we'll unlock them for me and try it that way. If you want. I messaged your gamertag on xbox.com so you should have a message from mine and we can meet up online.

skuff
02-06-2008, 10:59 AM
it seems to be very random, i got it last night on my first online session against a friend that had 1000 points, so obviously he had all the mini games.. strange?

Chuppernicus
02-06-2008, 06:04 PM
I've tried the two gamertags on one box in a xbox live method three times now and it has not worked for me either.If you still need it I have the game still. Snow Day today. And yes this should be in the achievement trading thread.

ThaMissinLink
02-07-2008, 06:02 PM
I can't get this at all....and none of my races will unlock and I've played online and offline for more then 12 hours

Pedle Zelnip
03-04-2008, 09:52 PM
This one's got me puzzled as well (and it's the only ach I have left). I played 3 matches today against a guy who had just started playing (and he got "challenge unlocked" many times throughout our game), yet I still don't have the achievement.

Do you have to be the host to get it?

Edit: okay I got it now, I think it is you do have to host as I played the same guy again but this time me as host and I got it in the 1st game.

tmg100
03-05-2008, 08:34 AM
you have to play a challenge event that who ur playin hasnt unlocked i was under the impression it was any mini game they hadnt unlocked, but stranger still i had 990 and the guy i was playing had 90 he got the share achievement aswell?? but i had all the challenge events??!!??? WIERD!

Killswitch9000
06-28-2008, 11:16 AM
this is the last achievement I need and its really pissing me off! I tried creating a new account on a 1 month trial and the first game we played together (me and that other account) the brand new account got this achievement and I still haven't!! This makes me think that the achievement is actually the opposite of what it says! Otherwise it is impossible for the new account to get it after one game as it had 0 events unlocked, played one game then got this achievement. I didn't play my first online game until I had unlocked all the challenge events so Im thinking I might be in trouble with this one.

Has anyone managed to get this after definately already having all the events unlocked?

EDIT: I resigned myself to just hosting games and hoping it would happen eventually, and after a couple of games it did eventually unlock. My advice for anyone having trouble getting it is just keep hosting games and it should eventually happen for you! Really annoying achievement but I have my 1000 now so im happy :)

Sniper JZA80
09-19-2008, 04:14 PM
I'm in the same boat. I have played this heaps of times, as host, off host, ranked, player, custom and nothing. PLEASE someone must be able to explain this by now???

Thanks in advance!!

dethklok
09-19-2008, 05:01 PM
i need this achievement also. If anyone is playing the game for the 1st time please send me a messge on xbox live. I'll help you get other achievements as well. Thanks in advance

nick147258
10-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Keep on playing online for the achievement but I never get it!
I've been host and I've even heard someone in the game saying that he unlocked a challenge event! Any ideas? Message me on my Gamertag 'nick147258'
Thanks

Happy Ronin NZ
10-13-2008, 03:37 AM
I was dreading this achievement as so many people have had problems with this. My friend and I got it easy the other night.

My friend and I had both unlocked all games so we didn't think we would get it playing each other BUT we signed in a guest each - no need to set up a new profile. The next challenge event I got it. And my friend didn't. I was host, so we started a new game with my friend hosting and our two guest accounts and the first challenge event he got it.

So with a friend add a guest each and host, then swap. Hopefully it will be easy for you too.

CoMmVieW
11-07-2008, 06:23 PM
I just got this game and i got most of the achievements but i am having trouble getting this one. If anyone can help me get this that will be great.
Send me a message on xbox. My gamertag is Mr CoMmVieW

Xx Overkill VR
01-29-2009, 06:48 PM
I was dreading this achievement as so many people have had problems with this. My friend and I got it easy the other night.

My friend and I had both unlocked all games so we didn't think we would get it playing each other BUT we signed in a guest each - no need to set up a new profile. The next challenge event I got it. And my friend didn't. I was host, so we started a new game with my friend hosting and our two guest accounts and the first challenge event he got it.

So with a friend add a guest each and host, then swap. Hopefully it will be easy for you too.

bump for future reference

MORTO hi
04-04-2009, 10:18 AM

i'm gonna try that 2moro

The Cripplers
04-09-2009, 10:08 PM
I've done about every possible combination that I can think of and it hasn't popped yet. Very strange.

*I just got it. It still doesn't make any sense. I had played people with hardly any achievements at all and didn't get it. I got it finally playing someone who had no online achievements where I was host. I chose custom game, 2 challenges, 3 races and the achievement popped up around the 4th challenge. Strangely enough the person I was playing also got it at the same time. It's very frustrating. I guess for those of you still trying is to play people who have a low GS in this, especially lack of online ones....and then pray. :) *

Cissnei
04-23-2009, 02:12 PM
I got it today while boosting party crasher. I only have one game left to unlock, he had unlocked all of them already, so noone unlocked any games during the boosting. We both signed in a guest account.
He unlocked the achievement after the very first minigame, I unlocked it after the 14th minigame. It seems really glitched, it doesn't unlock when it should and it unlocks when it shouldn't..great :mad: