PDA

View Full Version : Guide award revamp

Vista
02-03-2008, 04:34 PM
i think the guide award needs to be fixed up a bit, not the picture, just how you get it.

If you submit ONE picture, or a few pictures from MGC you get an award. That takes all of 3 minutes -- Thats how I got mine.

If you submit one or two guides, that take on average 3-5 hours to make you dont get one award! I think the awards should be as followed:

Guide Bronze- Submit 1 guide
Guide Silver- Submit 3 guides
Guide Gold- Submit 6 guides
Guide Platinum- Submit 10 guides

It takes 1 minute to get point values for achievements or pictures from Sufoor's XBL account, yet it takes so long to make a guide. People should get more credit IMO.

J O 12 D
02-03-2008, 04:46 PM
i think the guide award needs to be fixed up a bit, not the picture, just how you get it.

If you submit ONE picture, or a few pictures from MGC you get an award. That takes all of 3 minutes -- Thats how I got mine.

If you submit one or two guides, that take on average 3-5 hours to make you dont get one award! I think the awards should be as followed:

Guide Bronze- Submit 1 guide
Guide Silver- Submit 3 guides
Guide Gold- Submit 6 guides
Guide Platinum- Submit 10 guides

It takes 1 minute to get point values for achievements or pictures from Sufoor's XBL account, yet it takes so long to make a guide. People should get more credit IMO.

I think that'd be a great idea mainly because I would end up getting the bronze award for my NHL guide which still has someone elses name on the main page :(
I do really agree though either the picture one should be changed or the guide one.

The Pants Party
02-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Hm.. probably not a bad idea, I'll see what Webb thinks.