PDA

View Full Version : Demo is Out!

Oryan
06-30-2006, 08:32 PM
The prey demo is out... Discuss.

Webb
06-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Good shout Oryan. Just downloading now, will discuss as soon as I get chance ;)

U2MOFO
06-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Yep... 1.17 GIGS... its a big one BUT It included Single player AND 2 multiplayer maps... so far my friends who have played it say its crazy online and they were impressed by the single player.

Ki23lla
06-30-2006, 09:53 PM
yea singleplayer is good u play 4 levels.. but i didnt lay online yet

Helacool360
06-30-2006, 10:05 PM
Yea I'm stuck on "Second Chances" single player. I dont know what to do but it's amazing so far and I will probably buy it.

Webb
06-30-2006, 10:07 PM
The single player is very good. Just persuaded me to buy the game...

Not sure whether i'll play the full four levels, will spoil it for when it's released ;)

I LOVE the wall and ceiling paths that fuck with gravity!

Plus the tunes in the bar at the beginning are cool! Getting invaded to Blue Oyster Cult is awesome! What a tune and what a beginning ;)

mrfunky14
06-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Prey=Quake4*

*except the gravity thing in multiplayer is pretty cool

Webb
06-30-2006, 10:32 PM
And the music's better ;)

So much for me not playing all the demo levels! lol

Good fun. Will play multiplayer tomorrow :D

The signs are good :D

Sarge McLarge
07-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Can't wait to get the game now, and I think this demo has set a new standard for future XBL demos.

xfrancox
07-01-2006, 01:21 AM
This game is trippy! At first I thought it was just another Doom/Quake 4 game but once you start stepping through the weird portals, and when you shrink on to that dirt ball, very weird interesting and creative.

My favorite line, "That was fucked up! No.. THIS is fucked up!" hahaha

xfrancox
07-01-2006, 01:40 AM
Yea I'm stuck on "Second Chances" single player. I dont know what to do but it's amazing so far and I will probably buy it.

Where are you stuck?

Helacool360
07-01-2006, 02:47 AM
Where are you stuck?

I was stuck in that room where you have to spirit walk and touch the screen to disable shield(body is floating in the air). The bird just sits there and watches you the whole time. Someone said there is a ball that I'm supposed to blow up like in the previous levels but I couldn't find it so I quit out of the game and went to multiplayer.

Sarge McLarge
07-01-2006, 03:13 AM
I was stuck in that room where you have to spirit walk and touch the screen to disable shield(body is floating in the air). The bird just sits there and watches you the whole time. Someone said there is a ball that I'm supposed to blow up like in the previous levels but I couldn't find it so I quit out of the game and went to multiplayer.

Sounds like the place where there is the alien ball that you have to put in the recessed area in the middle of the room, and then shoot with your bow so you can drop into the area and continue.

killerjt
07-01-2006, 03:49 AM
I am downloading it right now. I hade to delete some stuff to make room.

CHPwannabe
07-03-2006, 06:34 AM
The multiplayer made me sick, man was it great. Any one else feel a little sick after ?

DJHUNTERD
07-03-2006, 06:53 AM
Me and Crash were having a little Acid Shotgun battle for a few games ...LOL but it was a descent game... The multiplayer camera needs to fix (hate how you lose sense of awareness when going from different levels/wall to floor) and the "teleport walking" bug needs to be fixed too. in all its a new intuitive game but buggy. Hope it gets patched in time for release.

P.S. Also the spirit walking is cheap in Multiplayer. You cant hurt the spirit when their body is on the other side of the map... talk about cheapness!!!

Psycence
07-03-2006, 11:46 AM
Me and Crash were having a little Acid Shotgun battle for a few games ...LOL but it was a descent game... The multiplayer camera needs to fix (hate how you lose sense of awarenes when going from different levels/wall to floor) and the "teleport walking" bug needs to be fixed too. in all its a new intuitive game but buggy. Hope it gets patched in time for release.

P.S. Also the spirit walking is cheap in Multiplayer. You cant hurt the spirit when their body is on the other side of the map... talk about cheapness!!!

Preys version of the n00bdragon in pdz, a totally cheap kill with that

DaveWilma07
07-12-2006, 08:57 PM
fairly lengthy demo. I liked it.