PDA

View Full Version : Music sub-forum

Birky
02-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Quick idea for yeah...

I think there should be a music sub forum. Maybe even called rhythm? But probably music. It would include

-Dance Dance Revolution Universe
-Dance Dance Revolution Universe 2
-Guitar Hero II
-Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
-Idolm@ster
-Idolmaster: Live for You!
-Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore
-Rock Band

It just bothers me slightly having these thrown in with "family games." I think they deserve their own category. Also, Guitar Hero is supposed to have a few sequels, and I assume Rock Band will have some as well.

J O 12 D
02-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Agreed, it would make sense to have this instead of them being put in family.

Blackjaw x
02-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Don't forget TOTEMBALL!

:D

I think rhythm would be a better name.
However, maybe wait until there are more games in this genre... doing this would leave the Family section small and this one would be as well.

daewezzy
02-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Don't forget TOTEMBALL!

:D

I think rhythm would be a better name.
However, maybe wait until there are more games in this genre... doing this would leave the Family section small and this one would be as well. I too was thinking it would be too small of a list, but the strategy section only has 4 games on it. So I don't see why not.

Blackjaw x
02-04-2008, 11:13 PM
Touche.

Let's git 'er dun!

zdarko43
02-05-2008, 12:01 AM
They've already announced 2 guitar hero additional disc-packs. Each (from my understanding) will have its own separate 1000 GS points.

It only goes to show the extra bit of games that would go under this sub-forum. I think it's a pretty good idea, nonetheless.

And being how popular these game titles are, I wouldn't see any reason why other companies wouldn't want to jump aboard the whole rock and roll band guitar hero type games.

RogueVasion
02-05-2008, 12:21 AM
They've already announced 2 guitar hero additional disc-packs. Each (from my understanding) will have its own separate 1000 GS points.

It only goes to show the extra bit of games that would go under this sub-forum. I think it's a pretty good idea, nonetheless.

And being how popular these game titles are, I wouldn't see any reason why other companies wouldn't want to jump aboard the whole rock and roll band guitar hero type games.

2 Additional Disc-Packs: Damn! I just returned it and bought some other games... :mad:

Well, having a music sub-forum would be better than the Family section. I always get lost trying to find it.

Birky
02-05-2008, 03:23 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I remember when I first bought GHII and was looking for some help on the achievements it took me a while to find the sub-forum. I know there is ctrl+F and searching, but not everyone knows that. I have always thought it impractical to toss in the music/rhythm games in the family section.

Jdm
02-05-2008, 03:32 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I remember when I first bought GHII and was looking for some help on the achievements it took me a while to find the sub-forum. I know there is ctrl+F and searching, but not everyone knows that. I have always thought it impractical to toss in the music/rhythm games in the family section.

I'm with you Birk.

I would also like to see a Sub Forum being created for the Music games, instead categorized under Family.

I'm down with it, if the Bosses are.;)

KINGxSAINT
02-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Im going to have to agree with birkinat0r on this one. ;)

Birky
02-17-2008, 06:48 PM
So... any word on this anyone? Good idea? Yes? No?