PDA

View Full Version : 200.5% Help, please!

DayspringTheory
02-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Okay, just like a lot of other people I'm stuck with finding one room. I have been over the maps time and time again. Printed different maps and looked. I can't find it. I hope one of you good, kind-hearted souls can, because I'm at the end of my rope with this game!! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it. However, I want to remember the good times, not, "Gee....I wonder why I never got 200.6%? Oh that's right....looking for the last room caused my insanity!!!" Thanks again and please if the pics look bad, their from my cell phone. If need be I can get a digital camera and re-take. 1320

Nightdragon
02-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Hey dude.

My eye went straight for this room, why? It was the exact same room i couldn't find when i was on 200.5%.

Handy huh? I circled it on the map (inverted castle). There is a breakable wall to the right of the room thats quite easily missable/forgettable.

Hope that helped ^_^

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj42/NDrag0n/InvertedCastle.jpg

DayspringTheory
02-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Well, that's a d'oh! moment for me!! Thanks a bunch my friend!! This has tormented me for months!! Now only good thoughts of using the Crissagrim and mowing down enemies like they're nothing! Wow.....that's such a good weapon. Perhaps too good? Nah.... ;)

Nightdragon
02-05-2008, 10:22 AM
If this is your second playthrough, make sure to pick up 2 rings of varda. The game becomes WAY too easy, even Galamoth goes down in a few seconds lol.

DayspringTheory
02-05-2008, 08:47 PM
I'll have to try that.....Although I thought I handled him pretty well with the Alucard shield and the Shield Rod. Of course I saw a video for how to do that.

LOL Even better is when you buy the duplicator and equip the power of sire.....holy cow!!

alliance11
03-25-2008, 06:48 AM
Yea the crissagrim is not even close as good as shield rod and alucard shied... hehe.. BEst ever killed dracula in barely 15 seconds...