PDA

View Full Version : Little idea!

Blake
02-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Don't you think it would be better if we have different page for all the games rather then them being on the first page. Like "Game Board" and in side it list all the game forums that way the first page won't be long as it is =I.

Just a little thought hope it helps!

Cpl MattBlack
02-04-2008, 10:31 PM
If it's too long for you press those little white arrows on the black background to the forums you're never going to use. I've turned off arcade, japanese and the other consoles catergories. It makes the forum look a whole lot better without the hassle of moving everything.

zdarko43
02-04-2008, 11:58 PM
If it's too long for you press those little white arrows on the black background to the forums you're never going to use. I've turned off arcade, japanese and the other consoles catergories. It makes the forum look a whole lot better without the hassle of moving everything.

Pretty much what he said^^

This topic has been brought up a number of times, but has been turned down. Mostly because of this function, the CTRL + F (Find) function, and keep everything uniform on one page.

Even tho it looks sloppy, its a neat kinda sloppy if you get what I mean. ;)

Impulse
02-05-2008, 12:08 AM
You could always just sub forum them

Blake
02-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Never noticed that lol. I see how it works now though. Can be closed if needed to.