PDA

View Full Version : Pincushion Achievement HELP!!!

stinkyanimal
02-05-2008, 06:08 AM
I have only found one place to pin a person throughout my 3rd completion of this game and need advice on where is the best place to rack up some kills in the game, anyone with this achievement please give me some advice on getting this achievement..

wrx06sti
02-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Right before you infiltrate the base near the cliff, Slade tells you to not alert any enemies. This is a part where stealth is very important. Go up behind as many soldiers as you can without alerting them (you can tell if they've been alerted or not by their goggles. Blue = unalerted. Red = alerted. If you happen to alert a soldier, the best thing to do from there is pause the game, scroll down to the save option, save (and overwrite existing file), and then restart from the last checkpoint. Be sure not to enter any part of the base or else your checkpoint may be overwritten.

After you have obtained the Man Or Animal? achievement, step inside the base. Slade suggests that it will be more easy to split up, which then activiates a checkpoint. From there, pin as many soldiers as you can inside the base. I found it best to save and restart after alerting a soldier, as it is harder to aim when they're firing at you. You can continue to pin soldiers up until you start reaching the third floor of the base (you can tell if you're getting close because a soldier pushes a flaming barrel down one of the staircases). Save and restart and you should have these in no time.

Nightmare792
02-05-2008, 11:49 PM
How far do u pull back on the damn bow? ive pulled back until it shoots out by itself and misses horribly and ive also just done it when it starts to make ur hand shake...

garboy
02-06-2008, 01:12 AM
Right before you infiltrate the base near the cliff, Slade tells you to not alert any enemies. This is a part where stealth is very important. Go up behind as many soldiers as you can without alerting them (you can tell if they've been alerted or not by their goggles. Blue = unalerted. Red = alerted. If you happen to alert a soldier, the best thing to do from there is pause the game, scroll down to the save option, save (and overwrite existing file), and then restart from the last checkpoint. Be sure not to enter any part of the base or else your checkpoint may be overwritten.

After you have obtained the Man Or Animal? achievement, step inside the base. Slade suggests that it will be more easy to split up, which then activiates a checkpoint. From there, pin as many soldiers as you can inside the base. I found it best to save and restart after alerting a soldier, as it is harder to aim when they're firing at you. You can continue to pin soldiers up until you start reaching the third floor of the base (you can tell if you're getting close because a soldier pushes a flaming barrel down one of the staircases). Save and restart and you should have these in no time.

What chapter do you do this in?

wrx06sti
02-06-2008, 03:30 AM
How far do u pull back on the damn bow? ive pulled back until it shoots out by itself and misses horribly and ive also just done it when it starts to make ur hand shake...

Pull it until your bow shakes but not too long after a few it misfires badly on its own