View Full Version : vehicle undefeated

02-05-2008, 12:11 PM
is there any easy way? or is it just a matter of doing it without dying because i cannot do it!

02-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Unfortunately, no. It's the only real difficult part of the whole game. I know that there are a couple of threads with some strategies for getting through in one piece, but I think it comes down to going through the levels and committing each to memory. Learn where certain enemies appear and where certain items are, such as torpedo and bomb dispensers. Good Luck!

02-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Any particular level or is it just in general? Each level has different sources of hearts that you can just keep picking up. Don't forget to barrel roll to avoid enemy fire.

02-06-2008, 04:51 AM
Barrel rolling is helpful. The three levels I have left are the asteroid one in episode V, speeder showdown (not really vehicle) and Death Star II. These I think are the hardest. Death Star I isn't too hard. Just be sure to shoot the tie fighter launching points as soon as you enter an area, and you should be OK. Only real challenging part is the final run. Lots of barrel rolling and you can do it. Snow speeder just takes persistence.