PDA

View Full Version : Penalty Shot Hero not unlocking

Smugu
02-06-2008, 02:48 PM
I have scored the penalty shot in pro mode 4 times now. The achievement not unlocking, also 1 of them was a match where this goal was the only one...
Why cant i unlock this achievement?? Anyone else having same problem?

State 0f Chaos
02-06-2008, 03:11 PM
I didn't have the problem, but some others have. Were you controlling the other goalie? From what I've heard, that could keep it from unlocking. And did you make sure the game finished before you left?

I unlocked it while playing a game online, but it didn't unlock until I went all the way back to the main menu, not immediately after the game like all of the others. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Either way, this should probably have been in the achievement discussion thread anyway.

EDIT:
Oh, you posted it in the achievement guide thread before. Anyway, if none of the above applys to you, maybe you should try clearing all the saves and doing it again?

Smugu
02-06-2008, 04:49 PM
My friend was controlling the goalie in the 4 shots yeah, i will try to goal without him controlling.. Thanks for tips.

EDIT: Now i tried to let computer on breakaway then hacking them down then switching sides and doing a goal.. Did not work out. Achievement didnt pop

phattonyca
02-08-2008, 06:04 AM
I'm pretty sure switching sides blocks any achievement from being unlocked throughout the game...

As I tried this as well.

I think you are better off with 2 controllers and have one of them change their strategy to all out attack and then press Y when you manage to get a breakaway out of it.