Solomon
02-06-2008, 10:38 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1991064316/m/9051050236

^ some repeated stuff but alot of new content explained

if u missed the first part of this heres a link

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1991064316/m/6751041826

OPPNYC1
02-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Sounds great. What do people with high ranks or elite get in Vegas 2? Benefits?

Solomon
02-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Sounds great. What do people with high ranks or elite get in Vegas 2? Benefits?

haha its right there for ya but here. look at underlined

Rankings Vegas 2 will reward returning gamers with enough XP to make the first rank, as well as extra gear to help you on your mission. If you are a returning Elite (or completed story mode on realistic difficulty) you will be rewarded all the benefits that veteran gamers get + more.

IGN: Can I port my character from Vegas 1 over to Vegas 2? If not, why not?

Cambiotti: This is something we looked into from the start of the project, but unfortunately it isn't possible due to technical issues and 1st party limitations. However, for those loyal RSV gamers, we offer some rewards by granting them Veteran status, which immediately unlocks some cool stuff and gives them an XP boost.

IGN Interview ^^^

JD FTW
02-07-2008, 12:05 PM
thats bullsh!t why should the people that are already amazing at this game get even more of an advantage against the new players

Vista
02-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Rankings – Vegas 2 will reward returning gamers with enough XP to make the first rank, as well as extra gear to help you on your mission. If you are a returning Elite (or completed story mode on realistic difficulty) you will be rewarded all the benefits that veteran gamers get + more.Hopefully that mean sin the second one not the first! I am a major in the first game, because I only played player matches. I plan on completing Realsitic the first day, so I will be a veteran... YAY!

Nice find!

You see the P.E.C. menu as soon as you press start at the main title screen. For those who have played Vegas 1, you will be happy to know that there are no longer 2 loading screens prior to joining a multiplayer map. Loading times have been drastically improved.

Another YAY, the loading screens SUCKED on the first one!!!

INSANEKID13
02-08-2008, 07:21 AM
it will be nice to see that we get credit in the secon one for doing good in the first one oh hell it took me forever to get to elite

Solomon
02-08-2008, 08:45 PM
thats bullsh!t why should the people that are already amazing at this game get even more of an advantage against the new players

first off i will tell you right now that about a big percentage of the elites and really high ranks out there on the first game arent even amazing at the game (they just played to much), secondly i dont see how its bullshit, i would of been disappointed if they didnt reward those who got elite legit or beat the game on realistic, you have no idea how long it takes to do it, lastly no one is getting advantage really, yes they will lvl up and unlock stuff faster, but to me none of it is going to help them if they suck. like a said alot of the lower ranks can easily compete with the higher ones

CLAPSTER
02-08-2008, 09:46 PM

This is like who cares although it seems unfair. But if you can unlock the extra stuff it's cool, Either way you get what they have right? :p

first off i will tell you right now that about a big percentage of the elites and really high ranks out there on the first game arent even amazing at the game (they just played to much), secondly i dont see how its bullshit, i would of been disappointed if they didnt reward those who got elite legit or beat the game on realistic, you have no idea how long it takes to do it, lastly no one is getting advantage really, yes they will lvl up and unlock stuff faster, but to me none of it is going to help them if they suck. like a said alot of the lower ranks can easily compete with the higher ones

Spoken by a Elite. Tsk Tsk :( :D

mclinton92
02-08-2008, 11:32 PM
thats true, ive seen soo many elites who come last out of a 16 player game, they just play too much, there should be a number ranking system similar to halo 3( but based on k/d, etc not some bullcrap si n wat eva it is)

id also like there to be viewable service records to see how many kills/deaths, etc they've got without having to go to leaderboards

Solomon
02-09-2008, 08:06 PM
This is like who cares although it seems unfair. But if you can unlock the extra stuff it's cool, Either way you get what they have right? :p

Spoken by a Elite. Tsk Tsk :( :D

hahaha yes but a legit elite ;)