PDA

View Full Version : Another idea

ArmyOfPie
02-06-2008, 11:24 PM
I think it'd be nice to have a forum for submitting news that's done in the same way the Submit forum is for achievements. So if anyone found some news online then they could submit it.

For example, yesterday I saw on IGN page listings for the 3 Xbox Original games. I could have submitted the news yesterday before you found out about it on Major Nelson's site today.

Netnabi4
02-06-2008, 11:29 PM
I think it'd be nice to have a forum for submitting news that's done in the same way the Submit forum is for achievements. So if anyone found some news online then they could submit it.

For example, yesterday I saw on IGN page listings for the 3 Xbox Original games. I could have submitted the news yesterday before you found out about it on Major Nelson's site today.

I like the idea but think it could be perfected moreso into just adding a sub forum for news under off topic. It seems that more and more we get News posts and that would certainly clean things up and keep things nice and organized.

Minty
02-06-2008, 11:41 PM
The submit section isnt just for achievement guides and pictures.......

razzleson
02-06-2008, 11:46 PM
Minty, if it's not JUST about achievement info, we should change the intro line or something.

Currenlty it's If you have any achievement info we don't, let us know here

Could be something like, If you have any achievement info or Xbox 360 news we don't know about, let us know here.

ArmyOfPie
02-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Minty, if it's not JUST about achievement info, we should change the intro line or something.

Currenlty it's

Could be something like,

That crossed my mind. It could work.