PDA

View Full Version : Easy Way for Shadow Hunter

seantak
07-02-2006, 09:26 PM
River level after the first main gate I believe, there is a building with 4 or 5 guys with hard hats. One runs to push the button. Dont kill him. Just shoot the switch. Kill all the Mercs and Find the save point. Go back and stealth kill the 4 or 5 hard hat guys. Make sure it says. Press B for backstab. You just have to reload the game 10 times and kill the guy with hard hats before you get the achievement.

slowpantz
07-06-2006, 01:38 PM
what lv is this on?

seantak
07-06-2006, 11:49 PM
what lv is this on?

Im not 100% sure but its the level when you get the feral punch skill. Read k_dog's treasure raiders guide. Its the River level. Right after you get the 2nd phial down the shaft there is another compound with a main gate. In a mechanics shed or something like that, there are 4 guys with orange vests and hard hats. They have no guns. But when they see you they run to push that green/red button thing on the wall that alerts all of the other guards. Well, dont kill those guys b/c they wont do anything except put their hands up. Go outside and kill all the guards and get to the save point which I believe it to the right once you exit the mechanics shed or whatever that place is. Go back to the mechanics shed once its saved and kill the hard hat guys. Keep reloading the level until you get the achievement. I have to say though after to playing the game up to Dead Marshes I would have gotten the Shadow Hunter by now anyway.

Draco719
12-24-2007, 09:32 PM
In the achievement guide for this game it states that once you have the Feral attack you cant get stealth kills anymore.....are you possitive the level in question is AFTER you got the feral attack? If so i shouldnt have any problem getting this one.