PDA

View Full Version : how hard are these Achivements on Over G's

Sci0n
07-02-2006, 11:03 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ says it all.

PaleGringo
07-02-2006, 11:20 PM
They're not too terribly hard, but require some level of skill, even for the "beginner" level difficulty ones. Everything above that will also be frustrating for the point happy that didn't really want to play the game.

Be sure to check out the thread here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5498)for the specific areas to find the planes to unlock.

Webb
07-02-2006, 11:20 PM
Are you asking or is it rhetorical?

MacAarburger
07-03-2006, 04:06 PM
on beginner you get a lot of achievements just by playing through the right sub-missions.
then you start again on expert setting. there you only get 6 achievements for the first 5 areas (of 8).
then you start again and geht another 6 or so achievements just for the red main missions (strategic).

and there's another type of game aside the 'career' mode. there you have to shoot down a lot of planes, land a lot to refuel and then go pop some more. then sometimes bosses apear. after some time a big boss apears that once shot down will unlock a new game mode where you fight 1on1 against your career co-pilots. these then give you more achievements.

so i think you could do it in a week or so.
i got all beginner (except one i missed) achievements and all expert achievements on a weekend.
but from here it's a lot of work...