PDA

View Full Version : Thread approval

Samsonism
02-08-2008, 06:24 AM
Well, I couldnt find it anywhere, but if its posted already, sorry. Well I was wondering, since forums can get messy with all these unnecessary threads, we should have something where a mod has to approve of the thread first before its posted in a forum. This way there will be less threads and not as many locked threads. Just a thought, but it would be pretty awesome.

HoodMod
02-08-2008, 06:33 AM
I think it's a good idea, but with the amount of threads created in a day, there would be a huge lag. Mods/admins don't have enough time to always be approving/disproving threads.

ArmyOfPie
02-08-2008, 06:34 AM
I'm sorry, but that is a terrible idea. No offense or anything. There are a large number of topics created daily, so that would just become a royal pain in the you-know-what for moderators.

Jdm
02-08-2008, 07:42 AM
Actually us Mods do have a "Approved" and "Unapproved" button that we can use. I personally have never used it and I have no idea what it does.:p

If the Staff Members would have to Approve EVERY SINGLE THREAD, then I would..:eek:

That'll never happen my friend.;)

razzleson
02-08-2008, 07:48 AM
Actually us Mods do have a "Approved" and "Unapproved" button that we can use. I personally have never used it and I have no idea what it does.:p
Look at the Submit forum ;)

That's what happens when you unapprove a thread.

Jdm
02-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Look at the Submit forum ;)

That's what happens when you unapprove a thread.

Ah, so that's what it's for eh?

I remember Wade just telling me to Edit the Titles with a Yes, Maybe, or No.:p