PDA

View Full Version : stupid question help for dlc arkbreaker

scott.m
12-15-2013, 08:52 AM
Hey people,
this may be a really stupid question concerning the new dlc. I got the patches, dlc etc. But I cant seem to find how or where the pursuits are for the stim & spike achievements. I searched the goals area, through the contracts section etc. I cant find the pursuit.

also, how the hell do you make an ark spike? I cant find it on the net at all, these forums are the only I trust. Everywhere else are out for themselves.

any guide will be fantastic & appreciated.

Cheers guys....

p.s I have a small clan (4 members) if you need one to join. Mercs with Mouths......

Pine Reaper
12-15-2013, 11:01 AM
The pursuits are with the rest of the pursuits. If you go to the very bottom of the list you should see a sub-heading "Arkbreaker 0/3" The new pursuits are listed there.

As for Ark spikes. You need to do the main story first. It's about 6 missions, and a couple of new sides pop up. At the end of the main story you are given a spike battery. 1 of this can bring down a minor ark. 4 bring down a major

You can buy them at most vendors for 10k each. Along with stims and spikes.

littlejay
12-15-2013, 03:16 PM
The pursuits took a while to show up for me. I had to restart the game a couple of times and even press up on the dpad at the character select screen and redownload the dlc ingame so it knew I had it.

ctsoxfan
12-15-2013, 11:49 PM
I downloaded the DLC, then started the game which patched it - and when I finally got to play it said I didn't have the DLC. Dashboarding and reloading the game fixed it though. The pursuits don't show if the game doesn't think you have the DLC.

scott.m
12-16-2013, 12:56 AM
Ah well that would explain alot.
I got the dlc but the only dlc pursuits I have are the castithan charge ones.
ill push up on the dpad & redownload the dlc so it actually registers.

thanks heaps for the info guys. Appreciate it.

StatikFoBia
01-04-2014, 12:30 AM
This may sound stupid. But where do you go for the new missions?

Cann0nSen5ei
01-04-2014, 03:16 AM
This may sound stupid. But where do you go for the new missions?
There should be a main mission icon(those orange squares with a '!' in em) in the Mount Tam area, it will not show up on the map if you have said icon hidden.