PDA

View Full Version : Number on bottom of TV screen

cg Raptor
02-09-2008, 02:37 PM
During the episode "Confirmed Dead" they showed this number on the bottom of the Tv that was showing the crash in the ocean. 888-548-0034. If you're a Lost fan you will love it. US only, sorry.

Denny Crane
02-09-2008, 04:57 PM
During the episode "Confirmed Dead" they showed this number on the bottom of the Tv that was showing the crash in the ocean. 888-548-0034. If you're a Lost fan you will love it. US only, sorry.
what is it for?

The Pants Party
02-09-2008, 05:32 PM
what is it for?

For calling on the phone...

kantizuni
02-09-2008, 05:42 PM
What do you mean US only? It works fine for me....

cg Raptor
02-09-2008, 07:16 PM
What do you mean US only? It works fine for me....
sorry. I didn't know 800 numbers work outside us.

Denny Crane
02-10-2008, 04:05 PM
For calling on the phone...
wow f*ck you, just cuz your a mod who loves to throw around the limited authority you will ever get in life, doesnt mean you can be a condesdening a**hole. i know its a phone number, i mean what do you get when you call, what do they tell you- and incase your wondering, pants, why i ask is because im lazy and dont feel like calling myself.

The Pants Party
02-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Don't recall throwing authority, but yeah, I definitely was condescending. It takes all of five seconds to dial a toll-free phone number. You probably spent more time replying to this post than it would have taken to dial the number.

Denny Crane
02-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Don't recall throwing authority, but yeah, I definitely was condescending. It takes all of five seconds to dial a toll-free phone number. You probably spent more time replying to this post than it would have taken to dial the number.
you throw "authority" around in general, but that is neither here nor there. btw it takes more than 5 secs to call and then listen to whatever the hell it is, thats not the point either though. i asked a simple question and you gave me attitude which i dont like. i mean if your this condescending and full of attitude through text... you must be a joy in real life...

PRESSED

Denny Crane
02-10-2008, 10:14 PM
you throw "authority" around in general, but that is neither here nor there. btw it takes more than 5 secs to call and then listen to whatever the hell it is, thats not the point either though. i asked a simple question and you gave me attitude which i dont like. i mean if your this condescending and full of attitude through text... you must be a joy in real life...

PRESSED
and i did call myself and it was a nice little easter egg, thats all...

The Pants Party
02-10-2008, 11:26 PM
I'm only condescending to people who deserve it. For instance, someone such as yourself who continually assumes they know anything about anyone and acts like they are better than everyone.

If you'd like to continue this little debate, throw me a PM. No need to derail this thread any more than it already has been.

p.s. My wife and daughter and friends all do think I'm a joy, thank you very much.

Denny Crane
02-11-2008, 12:08 AM
:assI'm only condescending to people who deserve it. For instance, someone such as yourself who continually assumes they know anything about anyone and acts like they are better than everyone.
:ass :ass
If you'd like to continue this little debate, throw me a PM. No need to derail this thread any more than it already has been.:ass

p.s. My wife and daughter and friends all do think I'm a joy, thank you very much.
i dont act better than everyone else, just people who deserve it, someone like you. Pressed. oh and im impressed that your "wife" and "daughter" and friend think your a joy.
p.s. dont worry no need for a PM, this debate is over seeing as how i cant debate with someone who is so full of themselves.

:ass:ass

The Pants Party
02-11-2008, 03:14 AM
Wow, wagging asses. Very mature. Your spelling and grammar also speak highly of you.

Anyway, this thread is clearly dead now so I'll just close it on up.