PDA

View Full Version : ranked boosting

david
02-09-2008, 03:33 PM
i was playing with some kid today he said if you go into a private chat with someone and search at same time u can get into same match doesnt work all the time he had both accuracy ach and hes like 10 so it must work will try later

Paustinj
02-09-2008, 06:37 PM
I'll try it with you

Grishnaar
02-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Tried this with 4 people today and it took about 10-15 min before we got a game. On top of that only 2 of the 4 got into the game.

-Grishnaar

Sonnenberg
02-11-2008, 01:27 AM
IM TRYING THIS RIGHT NOW

I hope it works lol

rockhopper
02-11-2008, 05:44 AM
did it work?

Stevedawg313
02-11-2008, 06:20 AM
I tried this earlier with me and a few other people. Problem was I was never able to not only join up with them, I wasn't able to get into a ranked game period and haven't been able to since I got this game.

rockhopper
02-11-2008, 07:32 AM
It's so strange, there are times when I can't join a ranked game at all (even during peak primetime hours), but then I am able to play for several hours straight at like 3 in the morning! Odd indeed. They need to fix the servers because I know there are people playing ranked. Even when I have several people ready to search together for matches we can't find anybody.

david
02-11-2008, 08:24 PM
i have tried it and it does work somtimes also ive heard of people getting ranked ach in private matches can anyone confirm this

Sonnenberg
02-13-2008, 08:56 PM
did it work?

oh ya

it works

i got the achievements, and i have 920 in the game, all i need is 500 kills and 10 wins on each game type

super easy game
super easy thousand

i have tried it and it does work somtimes also ive heard of people getting ranked ach in private matches can anyone confirm this

u must be in ranked matches to get the ranked achievements
same with public and private achievements

TheWings977
02-13-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm going to try that, and hopefully it will work!

skuff
02-13-2008, 09:49 PM
oh ya

super easy game
super easy thousand

your talking out of your bottom mate, to do legit is practically impossible, and to boost isnt easy all the time, half the time it wont even start a ranked game

rockhopper
02-13-2008, 11:07 PM
cool I'm going to try this as well. As for being a super easy 1000, let's not get carried away. It's not that easy. Still takes time and patience. Win 10 co-op games, beating it on Inhuman. Not super easy.

Sonnenberg
02-13-2008, 11:54 PM
your talking out of your bottom mate, to do legit is practically impossible, and to boost isnt easy all the time, half the time it wont even start a ranked game

worked for me the first time

and for three games in a row, cause i was helping other people too

there were 4 of us

and it was no problem - check ur connection if youre having troubles son

if you dont believe me send me a friend request and look at my turok achievements, its the proof

Sonnenberg
02-13-2008, 11:56 PM
worked for me the first time

and for three games in a row, cause i was helping other people too

there were 4 of us

if you dont believe me send me a friend request and look at my turok achievements, its the proof

and the o in my name is a zero for the friend request

Grishnaar
02-14-2008, 12:07 AM

Trust me, it's not his connection. If you've had no trouble getting ranked matches and experience no lag, it's not that you have the God's own internet connection, you've just been very, very lucky. The majority of people that have been playing this game since release know that the servers are dog shit.

-Grishnaar

Capt Cannabinol
02-14-2008, 08:19 AM
i would love to join up with some people if you are doing achievement trading, shoot me an invite or a friend request at GT:Capt Cannabinol

M85A21
02-14-2008, 11:47 AM
This is an easy 1000 if you use the Private Chat thing.
It worked 1 every 2 times for me.
Can't believe it...It's like the game was made for boosting.

SouP x360a
02-14-2008, 11:01 PM
Me and 2 friends did this today, and we got all the tough ranked achievements. We even found a cool guy to do triple kill with us, so now all I have left is 500 kills and campaign =D

Sonnenberg
02-14-2008, 11:05 PM
Trust me, it's not his connection. If you've had no trouble getting ranked matches and experience no lag, it's not that you have the God's own internet connection, you've just been very, very lucky. The majority of people that have been playing this game since release know that the servers are dog shit.

-Grishnaar

i got three people on my friends list the online master class achievements last night...

first try again, just like the other night

if your having trouble getting into games than switch the game type, ive played every night for the last 2 weeks, no problems, and the few times it was slow, i just switched the game type and it worked

so far ive gotten 7 people the online achievements that they needed....

its really not that tough guys comon

skuff
02-15-2008, 11:18 PM
its really not that tough guys comon

well when 4 people try to get matched up in a ranked game,, and it just says searching, it becomes quit difficult to kill anyone if no1 can even play

Sonnenberg
02-16-2008, 07:05 PM
well when 4 people try to get matched up in a ranked game,, and it just says searching, it becomes quit difficult to kill anyone if no1 can even play

i got my 1000, took me a week

now i can sell this game and buy off rainbow 2

good luck