PDA

View Full Version : Need Help w/ Some Quests

Rowan88
02-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Hi,

I have finished the game and have near enough every acheivement for it, but there is a few quests that are just getting to me:

1) Redcaps-Hat (Jared) :: Where do you find this red hat to give to the goblin in the tree?

2) Cockatrice Feather :: Where do you find this, I have everything else?

3) The River Troll :: How do you turn the River Troll to stone?

4) Phenoix Evidence :: I have one piece (its the egg) but dont have the feather?

All help is appreciated,

Thanks,

Rowan88

Mc2006
02-09-2008, 04:26 PM
I have written soms answers for you :). I hope you found them

Hi,

I have finished the game and have near enough every acheivement for it, but there is a few quests that are just getting to me:

1) Redcaps-Hat (Jared) :: Where do you find this red hat to give to the goblin in the tree?

The hat is in the kitchen at the mansion

2) Cockatrice Feather :: Where do you find this, I have everything else?

This one was also hard for me to find but its in the big field just when you entered the wood. If you entered the wood then then you go to the right up the hill where the big field is. At the right sight you see some of those creatures in bushes you have to make feel dizzy to turn the bushes let go down. You need the one that is the most far to the north at the right sight, in there there is the Feather

3) The River Troll :: How do you turn the River Troll to stone?

You can beat this trol by turning gob stones to it and then Spride it with the wapon that Jared has.

4) Phenoix Evidence :: I have one piece (its the egg) but dont have the feather?

I found this one at the Oaks Tree Folk in the Swamp.

All help is appreciated,

Thanks,

Rowan88

Rowan88
02-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Lol, I managed to get them all now except the Troll one and the Decorating the house quests.

I know there are like 13 different things to find for the house, but any advise or help on what I might be missing.

Thanks for your help!!

Rowan88
02-09-2008, 07:56 PM
If its any help this is what I can see when I look at the birdhouse:

1) Stamp
2) Card Deck
3) Crayons
4) Fencing Medal
5) Silver Coin (against wall)
6) Xmas Lights
7) Clock/Watch (on wall)
http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/shared/emoticons/cool.gif Metal Bug
9) Bronze Coin (against wall)
10) Silver Coin #2 (against wall)
11) White Mat (from doll or something)
12) Silver Key

Does anyone know what im missing from there? Please this is killing me I just need this last bit and like 20 Ballbearings from somewhere and I can finally put this game back into the darkness where it belongs lol.

Mc2006
02-09-2008, 09:35 PM

1) Stamp
2) Card Deck
3) Crayons
4) Fencing Medal
6) Xmas Lights
7) Clock/Watch (on wall)
12) Silver Key

Does anyone know what im missing from there? Please this is killing me I just need this last bit and like 20 Ballbearings from somewhere and I can finally put this game back into the darkness where it belongs lol.

you missed the Silver Coin #3. Its on the falled tree at the swamp. You must climb on it. Its the one that you can also crawl into. Its at the Oaks Tree Folk at the swamp

wrx06sti
02-09-2008, 11:37 PM
im missing 1 silver coin ( got the one on the fallen tree)

any ideas?

DelacroixUMEA
02-10-2008, 12:05 AM
in the circle in the open field (middle of it, first forest) there is this bug who u have to run around to capure

there is a coin in there, if u circle him he will tear down the bushes

im missing one of the 10 leatherleaf bugs, do anyone now the locations of all bugs.

This little bastards gives me 2 cheeves, the bug and the 100% game

wrx06sti
02-10-2008, 01:02 AM

1) Stamp
2) Card Deck
3) Crayons
4) Fencing Medal
6) Xmas Lights
7) Clock/Watch (on wall)
12) Silver Key

its the toy soldier you're missing is outside the mansionn by a bush

Ptbull2020
02-10-2008, 09:42 PM
For the rat house thing i think the only one im missing is the fencing medal! Does anyone know where thats at??

Semp Pi
02-10-2008, 10:17 PM
For the rat house thing i think the only one im missing is the fencing medal! Does anyone know where thats at??

You must be in control of Mallory and then it's hanging on her bedpost in her bedroom.

Ptbull2020
02-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Ok cool thanks!