View Full Version : ISL Champion anyone?

02-09-2008, 08:20 PM
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Pa/di/0Dc8P2NhbC9FCRoGGl1TVkU2L2FjaC8wLzMxAAAAAVBQUP9Npy E=.jpgISL Champion
Score 100 points in a "Sprites and Goblins" ISL Arena match without taking damage.

Anyone gotten this?

02-09-2008, 09:39 PM
I did it on the Mansion House and used Jared with the Spride wapon. How i did it was to go behind the road ( the goblins cant get behind the road) and stand to the wall. Then i spride the Goblins with my wapon ( Hold A to fully load the wapon ) so you hit them but they cant hit you and everytime one goblin dies you get a point for it. I hope this helps you

02-09-2008, 09:54 PM
yeah i totally forgot about holding A...

02-11-2008, 04:07 AM
Using Simon, staying behind the toadstool line and using charged up shots works, but make sure to catch at least two will-o-wisps when you have downtime between enemies, because when you get to right around the 90 pt mark, Bull-goblins will start coming out, and they will throw rocks at you and wreck your flawless score. So, as soon as you reach around the 90 pt mark, keep an eye out for any Bull-goblins, and as soon as you see any appear, let loose your will-o-wisps and then run across the toadstool line and keep killing all of the distracted enemies until you get the full 100 points. A second will-o-wisp may be necessary.

03-24-2008, 06:51 PM
play on the mansion and stand in the front corner where the cellar door is and for some reason the mobs spawn in 1 at a time and always the green one. so u can pick them off 1 by 1 with your charged up super soaker.

its cheap but this was a lame a$$ achievement if u ask me.

04-04-2008, 01:13 AM
Yea following newbay's post, this was extremely easy. I did the same, pick Simon and stick around the very left corner behind the toadstool ring. I had picked up a couple useful sprite powers just in case, but never needed them.

I would sometimes get 2+ green ones to come out, then around 40-50 a couple red ones, but then again I was moving around to get more points. Around 70 or so is when I would suggest sticking in the corner. I never once saw a single bull goblin, only green ones to finish it up, good tactic, first try to get. BTW, goblins that jump on your back do not count as damaging you if you(or the ring) knocks them off.

04-12-2008, 03:23 PM
I have done this twice now and have yet to get the achievement. Any one else have this problem? When does the achievement unlock?

04-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Nevermind, tried it one more time before turning it off and got it. I have no idea what the difference was this time vs the others...

05-24-2008, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the help guys, I finally managed to get the achievement.

07-03-2008, 05:55 PM
koool nice tips about to put in the game for the 1000

buck wyyld
07-27-2008, 01:01 PM
Reciprocate, reciprocate...positive vibrations, jah! Me ace'd dem points wan fah naught, ya. Much love, breda!

08-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Great tip on the corner as I had tried following the guide for like 3-4 times and did not get it and by mistake I found out the above as well in regards to standing by the cellar door. This tip should definitely be in the guide. What I also noticed and don't know if it actually works is it looks like you can change the diffulculty as well. I had played the game on Normal, but after like 2 tries and I had gone into the menu to quit again when I had gotten hit I noticed the diffulculty setting and for the heck of it turned it to EASY and i would like to say it took less sprays to kill the guys.

10-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the tips I have finally completed this game at long last 1000/1000 for me