PDA

View Full Version : Who Got the dunkoff Achievement

KILLING5PR33
02-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Who ever has the Dunk off achievement agaisnt Kobe can anyone explain how you can help me get a perfect score.

Blind x360a
02-12-2008, 04:03 AM
What do you mean help you get it? I can tell you just keep trying until Kobe messes up then you can just hit 2 70's and win. :)

Hawkins21
02-14-2008, 04:05 AM
ok, this isnt that hard, i beat him my first try. control all four players, then you can get all kinds of practice, spam the clockwise and counter dunks to get good scores, look at NOTHING during your dunks except the meter. then just get the timing down and you will get it.

on a side note, this was probably the greatest dunk-off ever! i beat him by just TWO points. he got an 87, then i matched it with an 87. then he did an awsome dunk that got an 85. unbelieveably i then got a 87 again to put him out.

HoodMod
02-14-2008, 04:07 AM
Uhh...First of all (@ OP), you can't do trades to people on the forum, and um...What does "Help me get it" mean? This is very fishy and not okay.

Hurricane x360a
02-15-2008, 03:36 AM
just wait for him to get a low score like a 70 and its easy after that

Hurricane x360a
02-15-2008, 03:39 AM
u have to use a full clockwise dunk if u want

ASTROBL4ACK
02-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Uhh...First of all (@ OP), you can't do trades to people on the forum, and um...What does "Help me get it" mean? This is very fishy and not okay.

Just to clear up what he meant.

By "Help me get it" he is reffering to somebody recovering his Gamertag onto their Xbox and earning the achievement for him. It's incredibly cheap and just a stupid thing to do, exspecially if your paying money for it.

About a year ago I helped people out on GH2 and earned them some of the achievements, I helped a lot of people out, and earned at least 300$ in MS points.

Denny Crane
02-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Just to clear up what he meant.

By "Help me get it" he is reffering to somebody recovering his Gamertag onto their Xbox and earning the achievement for him. It's incredibly cheap and just a stupid thing to do, exspecially if your paying money for it.

About a year ago I helped people out on GH2 and earned them some of the achievements, I helped a lot of people out, and earned at least 300$ in MS points.
its not that cheap really, well kinda if you pay for it, but its like if you got a friend over at your house who got you an achievement... so its not cheap, although if he is paying money for it, the person doing it from him is literally a prostitute. Denny Crane.

KILLING5PR33
02-16-2008, 10:51 PM
u have to use a full clockwise dunk if u want

I decided to finally stop being lazy and got it....... kobe missed the first dunk so he scored a 1 on the first dunk so it was a cake walk after that.........

Jocular FX
02-16-2008, 11:14 PM
just need this achievement :|

ASTROBL4ACK
02-26-2008, 01:24 PM
its not that cheap really, well kinda if you pay for it, but its like if you got a friend over at your house who got you an achievement... so its not cheap, although if he is paying money for it, the person doing it from him is literally a prostitute. Denny Crane.

If you can't earn the achievement yourself, you don't deserve to have it.

Jocular FX
02-27-2008, 04:49 AM
If you can't earn the achievement yourself, you don't deserve to have it.

true that. but its really gay how people only buy games to get all the achievements... you buy games to play it not to get the highest gamerscore. chheyyaa

Blind x360a
02-27-2008, 05:37 AM
u have to use a full clockwise dunk if u want You don't gotta double post bro! :p

Anyway yea this isn't allowed like I said before.

Legit means getting it on your own not letting other people get it for you.

zI HURRIC4N3 Iz
02-27-2008, 08:17 PM
This is driving me crazy, It's the only the achievement I need!

LogDizzle22
03-12-2008, 06:29 AM
ok, this isnt that hard, i beat him my first try. control all four players, then you can get all kinds of practice, spam the clockwise and counter dunks to get good scores, look at NOTHING during your dunks except the meter. then just get the timing down and you will get it.

on a side note, this was probably the greatest dunk-off ever! i beat him by just TWO points. he got an 87, then i matched it with an 87. then he did an awsome dunk that got an 85. unbelieveably i then got a 87 again to put him out.

me too...it was crazy, he got a 94 on first dunk...:mad:....i was like, oh sh*t im not beatin him, then i got a 79 on my first attempt!!:rant::rant: i almost quit out, but was like, ahh f*ck it, ill see what he does next...he does a sick ass little alley-oop to himself and tries bendin both legs up while puttin ball under them, but he missed it!! i got lucky as he then got a 80 score on his second try...so i HAVE to get a 96 or better to win, i put a bench out and did a sick f*ckin 360 windmill over it and got a 98 and won by 3 points!! :rock:rock i then preceded to jump for joy!! :Bounce::Bounce: hahhaa