PDA

View Full Version : Where is Hogsqueal?

eden
02-10-2008, 04:51 PM
I must be blind because I can't figure out where Hogsqueal (the hobgoblin) is. I'm in the final part of the game, where I'm just trying to complete the field guide. Help?

Thanks!

outlawplayer2
02-10-2008, 05:32 PM
I must be blind because I can't figure out where Hogsqueal (the hobgoblin) is. I'm in the final part of the game, where I'm just trying to complete the field guide. Help?

Thanks!

He is in the tree right outside the front door of the house just walk up to it and it will tell you. then each kid has to do a mini quest for him and there very easy. I am stuck on a few last quests and finding all those little ferrys also im trying to find the last one for the garden 40 points.

eden
02-10-2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks!

I'm looking for one of those too -- the Leatherwing.

Krazee Kracker
02-10-2008, 08:31 PM
the leatherwing that goes in the garden is located in the quarry. You have to shoot the lamp out iin the tree with your slingshot. If you have already shot them out you still need to go back because a new one spawns. Im still missing 1 leatherwing , once I find it ill be done with the game , ive been looking everywhere for hours.

smkncrk
02-11-2008, 01:02 AM
i don't know for sure which one you're looking for but one spawns when you crawl through the log in the deep woods