PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on bluffing

drakehellsing
02-11-2008, 07:33 AM
Ugh, I still don't know how to bluff against the AI, I mean, whenever a chance to press Y to challenge where the AI draws cards, does that one count? Or is it something else completely?

Cause really, I'm just completely lost on this one, on how to do it properly.

Xposure
02-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Here this should help...

Bluff 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Successfully bluff on a Wild Draw Four twice in the same game.Bluff is when you have the color card, that is the color as the card in the middle, but you use a Wild Draw Four Card instead. When you play a Wild Draw Four card it asks the player who goes next player to Challenge or Don't Challenge, if you bluff and he picks Don't Challenge, you perform a successful bluff.

Xposure
02-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Sorry I forgot to add something...

If you want to get this achievement easily do the following

Start a single player game and use the House-Rules Option. Then use these settings;

Game Mode: Partner UNO
Scoring Type: Traditional
Game Score: 100
Draw Type(This IS important): Draw Until Play
Forced Play: OFF
Bluffing: ON
Call UNO: ON

I got this setup from GRAW x360x in his "Easy way to get achievements!!" thread.

Ok so when you start the game, wait for your turn to come. When your turn comes around, press 'b' to draw cards. Keep drawing cards until you have 2 Draw-4 cards. Once you have them, use one to bluff. Then wait for your next turn and bluff again.

I tried this the second I thought of it and it worked. Although the game was about 20minutes. XD

blackmagic16
02-11-2008, 11:51 PM
I got that the frist day i got the game. I dot remeber having a problem

drakehellsing
02-12-2008, 03:12 AM
Heh, well, I have no idea on how to bluff, but I'm going to try Xposure's idea and see if that works for me.

Agent Earl
02-12-2008, 11:01 PM
ok someone plays a red card, you have a red card but you decide to play your wild draw four instead, play your wild draw four and if someone doesnt challenge than thats a bluff, just do that twice

drakehellsing
02-13-2008, 04:21 AM
Ah, so when you have a Wild Draw card in your hand and also the colour card, you play the Wild Draw card instead of the colour card, right?

hansen578
02-16-2008, 08:26 PM
what exposure said works really good it only took me 2 seconds to get it

drakehellsing
02-17-2008, 06:33 AM
Ah, all good now, my mate randomly got it for me as he was playing, so yeah, it's all good.

mclinton92
02-17-2008, 06:47 AM
im stuck on it too. ill try those game settings but does anyone no if theres a vid of it?

cheers