PDA

View Full Version : Active online?

Heroshi
02-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Im thinking about buying this game for my birthday soon and I was wondering if it has a good amoutn of players on it... And also can you only play with friends or can you find rooms like in other games?

MadMartign
02-12-2008, 04:04 AM
There are options for creating games and joining other peoples games. There are quite a few people playing right now. Just some advice, when you enter a room, talk to the people in it before you start killing or picking up items, as they may be looking for certain things. Also, alot of people will boot you as soon as you enter.

There are people that will help you though, as long as you talk to them and communicate.

seifer007
02-12-2008, 04:41 PM
A lot of people boot you because of the glitch in the private game chat....they are only able to communicate with each other in public games....I have a feeling if this glitch was patched, there would be considerably less booting going on.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=932035&topic=41169327

Drunk3nR4d
02-12-2008, 07:52 PM
also, another reason people will boot you is if you are too low or too high of a level... but yes, alot of people play and alot of people are really decent in this game and have no problem helping you out... the game is awesome but the online experience is what makes it shine

Darth Nightwing
02-12-2008, 08:01 PM
I have to agree with both these guys. The achievements are pretty easy for this game, it just takes some game play to get them. Most of the people in the game are pretty good and will give you higher weapons and armor most of the time just because. The booting is kind of a problem but happens every now and then.

Drunk3nR4d
02-12-2008, 09:00 PM
except for duanes stupid achievements... those are a pain in the assssss

Heroshi
02-13-2008, 09:06 PM
Awsome thanks guys cant wait to get this game.

TheWings977
02-13-2008, 09:08 PM
I didn't really like it but others obviously other do...

Mister X
02-13-2008, 10:00 PM
I do NOT recommend that you buy this game.

I've given no fewer than sixty people negative ratings because of their language, behavior, and other crap. I'm not thin-skinned, I dwell in the land of people who have no names, and do not forgive.

So I don't forgive people for being, shall we say, uncivil for no good reason. I've actually reported ten people for stuff that would get one beaten into a coma if it were said aloud in public. Stuff like "Shut the f*** up you f***ing f***** n***** c*** b**** yap yap yap yap yap." Always children, too.

Anyway, the game is easy and boring, and online play is worse than Quake 3... er, I mean Halo 3 in terms of immature and obnoxious players.

DerekTheExtreme
02-14-2008, 03:34 AM
i haven't played online in about a week or so, but i haven't really come across too many obnoxious players. just a few with cheap kicks after you're nice enough to beat everything for them. anyway, if you do decide to get the game add me. it might get me interested in playing again. :)

Drunk3nR4d
02-14-2008, 09:02 PM
I do NOT recommend that you buy this game.

I've given no fewer than sixty people negative ratings because of their language, behavior, and other crap. I'm not thin-skinned, I dwell in the land of people who have no names, and do not forgive.

So I don't forgive people for being, shall we say, uncivil for no good reason. I've actually reported ten people for stuff that would get one beaten into a coma if it were said aloud in public. Stuff like "Shut the f*** up you f***ing f***** n***** c*** b**** yap yap yap yap yap." Always children, too.

Anyway, the game is easy and boring, and online play is worse than Quake 3... er, I mean Halo 3 in terms of immature and obnoxious players.

its not tha games fault. its the players. and u get that on EVERY MULTI-PLAYER GAME.... i mean shit, i had people talking trash to me on cod3, AND THEY WERE ON MY TEAM...

Heroshi
02-17-2008, 04:22 PM
K well just going to get the game today...

Hope to see you guys in it..

add me if you want guys.

CravenTurtie Yes that is an i in turtle