PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding?

THE SASSY VIXEN
02-11-2008, 10:45 PM
I read in another thread (while searching for the last token in The Desserted Kitchen) that one of the tokens was supposed to be obtained while doing the Soupy Mission in City of Lights. At that point, the game was still extremely confusing to me even while using the guides and charm locations thread. I am pretty sure I never grabbed the token bc I kept setting off the alarm ... so I finished it as quickly as possible. Does this mean I've spent all this time searching for tokens and won't be able to ever obtain this last token to get the achievement ??

:confused:

Also -- this game really stinks considering it's supposed to be a kid's game. :(

dejo78
02-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Hey there!
Well, I thought I had the same issue - and I already started cursing Disney, Pixar, and Ubisoft all together. Now, I don't know exactly what happened, but I do know that I did some mini games, went to the sewer, came back up and that 1 charm was there! I picked it up in a regular Desserted Kitchen play NOT through the mission. I don't know if it's a glitch or the order of load/save/quit I did in order to get it, but I hope it helps...

Avenger
03-25-2008, 12:56 PM
There are some charms that can only be found during certain missions or mini-games.

I have never known a "kid's game" to kill you so many times

B8TINGU
07-05-2010, 10:39 AM
There are some charms that can only be found during certain missions or mini-games.

I have never known a "kid's game" to kill you so many times

You don't get any charms thru Mini games.. unless your talking about the timed mini missions.. lol.. this game is confusing enough teh only things you get from minigames are ingredients.. NO offense ment though.. just wanted to point that out.