PDA

View Full Version : 250 New points

admiringworm
02-12-2008, 12:33 AM
I see there are 250 new points to this game and two of the achievements are secret: does anyone know what those acheivements is??

HoodMod
02-12-2008, 12:41 AM
I believe they're just for beating some of the bosses in the online mode, which you have to pay for unfortunately.

admiringworm
02-12-2008, 12:44 AM
that sucks that you got to pay to play online. but thanx for the quick reply

HoodMod
02-12-2008, 12:45 AM
I'm not positive that's just what I've heard, so hopefully somebody else replies.

admiringworm
02-12-2008, 12:47 AM
k, I wouldn't be suprised if that's correct. if it's online achievements i mean

The Pants Party
02-12-2008, 01:07 AM
They are all for online play.

blackmagic16
02-12-2008, 11:28 AM
k, I wouldn't be suprised if that's correct. if it's online achievements i mean

Ive listed them personaly somewhere else. I still think the sercets are unknown. the other 3 are simply for killing a boss at the end of a mission...but those are there own threads

omegamustard
02-16-2008, 10:47 PM
well i'm thinking of signing up for psu online when the new achievements are not secret anymore, they can be gotten in a party right?

blackmagic16
02-17-2008, 12:07 AM
well i'm thinking of signing up for psu online when the new achievements are not secret anymore, they can be gotten in a party right?

The known ones can be gotten in a party, any difficulty but I think you have to be fight the boss to get the achievement (go though the portal)

omegamustard
02-17-2008, 06:44 PM
The known ones can be gotten in a party, any difficulty but I think you have to accuy be fight the boss to get the achievement (go though the portal)

alright cool, when the secret achievements get discovered, i'm gonna sign up for online, and try to get together with a party then and get these new achievements.

Perfectionist66
02-17-2008, 07:54 PM
and we need the expansion for these achievements, correct?

Im just making sure before I spend 1600 m$ points on nothing...

EDIT: sorry I just looked at some other posts to find that I do need the expansion.

blackmagic16
02-19-2008, 09:22 PM
and we need the expansion for these achievements, correct?

Im just making sure before I spend 1600 m$ points on nothing...

EDIT: sorry I just looked at some other posts to find that I do need the expansion.

But im still not sure about the unknown ones

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-20-2008, 06:08 PM
Okay, so here is another game M$ has released new content for that I have to consider going back to repair now.

So to my understanding, you have to pay to play this game online in addition to paying for this DLC??? Then you can use your single player character to play online, if you pay the monthly fee, correct?? And if you play online, how is it to get these 5 acheivements?? To someone who just wanted to unlock them as quickly as possible I mean.

blackmagic16
02-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Okay, so here is another game M$ has released new content for that I have to consider going back to repair now.

So to my understanding, you have to pay to play this game online in addition to paying for this DLC??? Then you can use your single player character to play online, if you pay the monthly fee, correct?? And if you play online, how is it to get these 5 acheivements?? To someone who just wanted to unlock them as quickly as possible I mean. Wrong, you make a new character, like as if it was extra mode.Serious if you usedyour story mode guy and got all your story iteams/money online would be pretty gay.

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-22-2008, 07:14 AM
Okay, so no loss that I deleted my save file for this game eh??

So can you just build up your character a bit and go right to these bosses, or is there a lot more to it than that?? I don't mind doing it, but spending all this money would suck if I have to play for an additional 20 hours just to make it to these bosses. I have never played this game online, so I have no idea how it works.

blackmagic16
02-22-2008, 09:21 PM
Okay, so no loss that I deleted my save file for this game eh??

So can you just build up your character a bit and go right to these bosses, or is there a lot more to it than that?? I don't mind doing it, but spending all this money would suck if I have to play for an additional 20 hours just to make it to these bosses. I have never played this game online, so I have no idea how it works. Well asuming you dont know anyone that plays this game online... It wount take long, Jut do C ranked Missions and as far as building up your character, you could just try to join other random parties, It wont take 20 hours though. As for where to find the bosses theres one on each planet, Im planing to make a guide for this...when an Admin finaly adds these to the list...

ezekiel 08
02-24-2008, 10:33 AM
...Im planing to make a guide for this...when an Admin finaly adds these to the list...

I thought they were already on the list (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/guide.php?type=&gameID=123)?

I also deleted my save but knowing that I can get these achievements without too much effort involved is a reassuring thought. I was a really fun game though so these will be fun to get with friends.

I've learn my lesson, I'm not going to delete any saves from now on as I may need them months later when they release new content. I now have to do all of The Godfather again to get those new achievements (seeing as I got 100% on it in the original Xbox and 360 versions, this will be my third time doing it :mad:).

blackmagic16
02-24-2008, 05:43 PM
I thought they were already on the list (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/guide.php?type=&gameID=123)?

I also deleted my save but knowing that I can get these achievements without too much effort involved is a reassuring thought. I was a really fun game though so these will be fun to get with friends.

I've learn my lesson, I'm not going to delete any saves from now on as I may need them months later when they release new content. I now have to do all of The Godfather again to get those new achievements (seeing as I got 100% on it in the original Xbox and 360 versions, this will be my third time doing it :mad:). Theve been out for about 5 months now.

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-24-2008, 09:05 PM

I've learn my lesson, I'm not going to delete any saves from now on as I may need them months later when they release new content. I now have to do all of The Godfather again to get those new achievements (seeing as I got 100% on it in the original Xbox and 360 versions, this will be my third time doing it :mad:).

I had to redo the Godfather. Good news is I managed to tackle all the new achievements at level 17 instead of Level 50 where my save file was. So I didn't have to redo the entire game, just the beginning.

Thanks Blackmagic, I am eagerly awaiting your guide man. You could start it in the forums here if you're so inclined. ;)

blackmagic16
02-25-2008, 02:47 AM
I had to redo the Godfather. Good news is I managed to tackle all the new achievements at level 17 instead of Level 50 where my save file was. So I didn't have to redo the entire game, just the beginning.

Thanks Blackmagic, I am eagerly awaiting your guide man. You could start it in the forums here if you're so inclined. ;) I Plan to, when I get around to it. I guess ill have to put down The Darkness and get on PSU for a bit to wright my guild accuratly, just not in the mood.

EDIT: Im starting it up on the AOTI expansion section

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-25-2008, 07:53 PM
I tried to submit an achievement picture for The Godfather and didn't get any word or credit or badges either. Either I was too late or it just didn't happen.

blackmagic16
02-28-2008, 12:23 PM
I think ifound when at least one of the secrets might be found out.

"New Free Mission in GUARDIANS Colony: The Black Nest
Mission Counter: Dallgun Viewing Plaza: Clyez City
Far outside of the orbit of the other planets in the Gurhal system, a HIVE as big as a planet has been sighted. Advance units have set up beacons in danger zones. Follow your radar, and destroy Zasharogan!"

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20080226a
now to catch the bus

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Nice, let us know if you unlock them.

blackmagic16
02-28-2008, 08:43 PM
I will, when they come out, IF this an achievement.