PDA

View Full Version : Winning Streak Achievement

-NuAhS-
02-12-2008, 04:36 AM
ok im a bit confused... the achievement says to win 5 ranked matches which i have done there and i didnt get the achievement does anyone no why or im a getting the achievement mixed up??

kingkoning
02-12-2008, 07:20 AM
You have to win 5 ranked matches in a row

-NuAhS-
02-12-2008, 06:52 PM
oh flip.. can anyone help me with some online achievements?

orp08
02-12-2008, 07:56 PM
I dont mean to criticize you but if you cant win 5 games in a row you must be really bad... when i looked to the achievements i was kinda dissapointed about how easy they look, especially the online ones, im sure i'll get the 1000 in weeks (depending on how much i play) when this actually comes out here.
Seriously at least try to do it, 5 games are really easy to get.

TugSafc
02-12-2008, 08:02 PM
The site is helping people towards achievements, I guess I could help you a little

Gibbo
02-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Well to be fair to him, the xbox live on this isnt really top notch unless both players have really good connections which does make it a little harder i guess.

Also ive heard rumors that people are cheating on live by putting magnets on top of there xbox's so their players skip around? No hard evidence on this though.

-NuAhS-
02-12-2008, 11:35 PM
ok i have 3 things to say.

1. this game is a lend from a mate from mine which i got off him 3 days ago so i wont be that good yet.

2. the online is terrible the lag is so big and buggy once when i was countering attacking someone and then the ball went way down to my goalkeeper and through the net for some strange glitchy reason.

3. the people im playing againist mostly are amazing and know alot of good tactics which stuffs me.

and will anyone add me and help me with these online achievements.

-NuAhS-
02-12-2008, 11:37 PM
I dont mean to criticize you but if you cant win 5 games in a row you must be really bad... when i looked to the achievements i was kinda dissapointed about how easy they look, especially the online ones, im sure i'll get the 1000 in weeks (depending on how much i play) when this actually comes out here.
Seriously at least try to do it, 5 games are really easy to get.

dont try to criticize me mate if u havent played the game yet.

-NuAhS-
02-13-2008, 03:12 AM
is there any one online now and wanna help me with this.

orp08
02-13-2008, 04:28 PM
dont try to criticize me mate if u havent played the game yet.
Yeah but Pro Evo is Pro Evo that doesnt change year after year... the lagging problem could actually really harm you, i hear its pretty bad and i hope it gets fixed by the time they launch the game here, in the past game it was most of the times good connection but the ones that were lagging were horrible, you couldnt really play and the games took for ever... Back at the "you havent played it" what i mean is if i could win 100 games in 6 days with almost no losts (which most were for "disconnect", not my fault) im sorry to say it, but i feel that winning that achievement is easy, not for me for everyone, even the guys that really sucked had a streak like that, now if you actually havent played the game that much, and you dont suck, then you can just play the game offline, then, when you are used to all the mod the game had from its previous version, do the online stuff.
Or you can do the boost thing...

sprig2005
02-19-2008, 03:01 PM
i'll help you if you want as long as you return the favour because i haven't got that achievement yet with all this lagging and glitches