PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea for a community service you could provide

CamPatUK
07-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Hi Guys,
Great site. I have my own site as do many other users here and I would really love it if you could make a .zip file available that contains all the achievement images to be used as avatars on forums etc. Normally I wouldn't make a request of this nature but it appears to me that you could probably compile such a file in a few clicks whereas the rest of us would have to save every image.

Anyway, nice site and thanks for all you've done so far.:bow:
CamPatUK

Maka
07-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Do you want all the pictures or a certain picture for your avatar?

If you just want it for your avatar then you can easily just take it from your profile or the main page then save it as an image on your computer and then when it asks for the pic select browse and choose it...

CamPatUK
07-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the reply, I realise one or two image is easy but I just wanted to ftp a folder of images to my avatar folder on my server. Pretty much everything so that everyone who visits my site can pick their own avatar.

Maka
07-04-2006, 04:18 PM
You could just amke a thread explaing how to get it themselves....

CamPatUK
07-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Basically I just want to use someone elses time and skill to add spit and polish to my site. It's only a small site for my friends to share information, I host from home so I don't really want a lot of traffic.