PDA

View Full Version : Precedure to Gaining this Titles Achievements?

ASTROBL4ACK
02-12-2008, 10:56 PM
I understand that this game will take at least 2 playthroughs to earn the full gamerscore, but in reading the guide and such I am a bit confused to why you must play through twice.

Also, when playing through the first and second times, what types of things do you do differently?

Any input is welcome, and greatly apreciated!

Thanks.

The Pants Party
02-12-2008, 11:18 PM
The first time through some of the stuff isn't available. That's why the guide shows what playthrough to collect those certain items and quests...

The second time through isn't different at all, the game just requires it.

ASTROBL4ACK
02-13-2008, 04:36 PM
So there are no items to collect while playing through the second time? or just different ones?

Akamaru_Sensei
02-13-2008, 08:26 PM
The best thing to do is basically this:

1st' playthrough:
1) Get all the score peacies that are aviable
2) Do the secret dungeon (Mysterious Unison)
3) Don't worry about the EZi peacies on this play through

2nd playthrough:
1)Get the rest of the score peacies that are NOW aviable
2)Get ALL the EZi peacies
3)Do the dolce pirate fights

-Just use the guide from either gamefaqs or the one on here, and you shouldn't miss a peacie, they are all really descriptive.

ASTROBL4ACK
02-13-2008, 11:00 PM
Thats the exact answer I was searching for!

I'm looking forward to playing this game, and hopefully completing it, I apreciate the help fellas.

Steakman
02-14-2008, 05:19 PM
Sorry to go off track but i felt this was my best chance of getting a reply, i have just completed the secret chapter mysterious unison and fought the last boss on that level, between last night and today somehow my harmony chains have dissapeared!!

All i have done today is turn the game on, replace all my healing items to angel trumpets and moved a few special attacks and modifier items around.

Does anyone have any idea what may have caused this? Like i say i have beaten him now ( took ages ) but i'm worried that it will carry on into my second playthrough.

It seems as though during battle i only have 1 light and 1 dark attack and cannot link even one attack where as i could last night!

I hope i'm making a rookie error, thanks in advance.

edit: nevermind, it was because i had the same light/dark powers in both slots!