PDA

View Full Version : Just Got It

v SnOwMaN v
02-14-2008, 03:56 AM
Just got the game and all I have to say is WOW......I like this game the destruction is crazy and the story mode is good so far.

Evo Kazz
02-20-2008, 12:00 PM
I agree, I have had this game for a few weeks now, but only loaded it up today for a quick game, and got to chapter 3 already on Casual, Once complete I will jump into Hard Boiled Mode for the Medium and Hard Achievements too.

Why people give this game a low review score is beyond me, it introduces new elements to the genre and it works very well indeed, there are a lot of WOW factors during the game, Precision Kills are my favourite, its awesome how u can aim where you want then bullet effects kick in, fantastic stuff, top game, worth the 15 I paid for it. I may even buy the 1200 Expansion when I get some MS Points, will get the Crackdown Expansion while Im at it.

v_thorne
02-21-2008, 09:53 AM
The graphics are good, despite the few glitches I've run into during game play.
The different elements and destruction factors are pretty cool, though it does get a little annoying when you're NOT trying to slide or that stuff.

The reason this game gets low ratings is (from what I can guess, and why I wouldn't buy it) that sometimes when you're shooting, his head and body get in the way. Some of the shooting angles are frusterating. And the game is pretty frusterating on Hard, not enough check/save points.

Though the elements they include in this game are not new (Max Payne), it's a nice refresher to have them re-introduced.

Jamie Solo
02-21-2008, 10:43 PM
I got this the day it came out in the UK and played it non-stop for weeks. Im gonna start playing it soon and finish it on Hard-Boiled. I think 1200 points is a rip off though no matter how much I like a game.

Bax x360a
02-21-2008, 11:05 PM
I got this the day it came out in the UK and played it non-stop for weeks. Im gonna start playing it soon and finish it on Hard-Boiled. I think 1200 points is a rip off though no matter how much I like a game.
I'd be extremely reluctant to pay 1200 MS points for even Gears of War content, let alone Stranglehold! Such a rip-off when the online is poorly done in the first place.