Thief registration code what is it?

FresH0121

I had two codes on my gamestop receipt. One for the bank heist and another for the soundtrack/app promo. The promo app has a lot of stuff locked on it unless you pay the $3.

There is a $10 online guide on primes site that comes with the paperback or is $10 standalone. Both of these are beyond better than the app. The app won't even track half the stats for me. When you buy the paperback the code is in the book.

Trying to get this companion app to work I signed up to the square Enix site and it says to register the game (thief) but I need a registration code it says it's in the game case but I can only find the bank heist code?

I got my code on a card for pre-ordering the game. Not only did the card not come inside the game box, its too big to fit in the box. Apparently you can buy the app if you don't have the code though...

I had two codes on my gamestop receipt. One for the bank heist and another for the soundtrack/app promo. The promo app has a lot of stuff locked on it unless you pay the $3.

There is a $10 online guide on primes site that comes with the paperback or is $10 standalone. Both of these are beyond better than the app. The app won't even track half the stats for me. When you buy the paperback the code is in the book.

whats the prime site called? i have googled it but nothing really comes up to do with thief anyway

I got my code on a card for pre-ordering the game. Not only did the card not come inside the game box, its too big to fit in the box. Apparently you can buy the app if you don't have the code though...

can anyone confirm this is true?

Like I said above my preorder code was NOT on a car but on my receipt. But also like I said it's only to download the free promo version. Which you don't need a silly code for. Just go to the app store and download the free version and boom you have the same version! Most of the app is locked til you pay for it and it isn't worth the money. You're better off paying $10 to primagames.com and getting the actual guide. The stat tracking doesnt even work properly on the app.

I'll make it even easier for you:

http://www.primagames.com/games/thief?ref=homepage_Prima_topnav_Thief