PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 6 Help Please!!!

TwistedRainbows
02-14-2008, 09:18 PM
:confused: I found the oak tree and went through the tunnel but it keeps bringing me back to where I started! Does anyone know how to get back to the cellar I am so CONFUSED:confused:????? Am I even supposed to be Mallory????

Cant Speak French
02-14-2008, 09:51 PM
I had the same problem! I posted a topic about it here and got some good help. You need to get to the OakTree, and then it's easy.

In the Deep Woods, look for the stray sod that are bushes near the top part where it's sort of a maze. Dizzy the sod and then the bush it is protecting will fall down. After you go in there, there is the Oak Tree. Use it, and you're good to go!

Hope that helps.

TwistedRainbows
02-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Ya I found the oak tree and went into that cave... but evey time I go through the whole thing it brings me back to the start of the cave again near the oak tree. There must be 2 paths and i'm just not seeing it or something.. But thank you

Cant Speak French
02-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Try to remember which way you went one time, and go back and try another way. :)

eden
02-15-2008, 05:25 AM
There's a section about halfway through which is essentially a giant circle which you have to run around counterclockwise (because there are uneven jumps that prevent you from going in the other direction). This is about the only place where I can imagine you could get lost in the way you describe.

You need to take the correct turn-off after you get on this circle. The first left will take you into a little cave which comes out again near where you started. Skip this one. The next one is after the jump you have to make and takes you to the cellar. The simple rule? If you haven't had to jump yet, it's too soon.

TwistedRainbows
02-15-2008, 07:17 AM
There's a section about halfway through which is essentially a giant circle which you have to run around counterclockwise (because there are uneven jumps that prevent you from going in the other direction). This is about the only place where I can imagine you could get lost in the way you describe.
You need to take the correct turn-off after you get on this circle. The first left will take you into a little cave which comes out again near where you started. Skip this one. The next one is after the jump you have to make and takes you to the cellar. The simple rule? If you haven't had to jump yet, it's too soon.

I think I know what you are talking about when I am jumping along I can see a circular platform with something blue and shiny on it but Its to far away! Wow this game is pretty easy but now i'm starting to feel like an idiot.....:drunk