PDA

View Full Version : Elavator on Inhuman

ReaperofDemons
02-14-2008, 11:01 PM
can someone make a video of them doing this part its at the very end of the level bad blood and i cant beat please help

Delta V1p3r
02-15-2008, 06:58 AM
Well, I don't have a video of how to do this per se, but I do know this is how I managed to get past it:

If you memorize the locations of the soldiers as they appear prior to the power panel destruction area, it won't be that difficult-especially if you set the exploding barrels on fire.

Once you reach the upper area, kill every M-G soldier that you can possibly find, and stock up on your maximum amount of Pistol or SMG ammunition.

When on the elevator, go to the direct opposite of Slade's "hacked" panel, and crouch down near one box slightly more exposed than the other. If you've done it right, a maximum of 3 M-G soldiers should be able to find you, but near some exploding barrels as well.

Hope this helps!

NEO CRIMS0N
02-15-2008, 07:13 PM
AI really just focuses on you and your ally does little to help in INHUMANE since he is pretty much kissing the floor the whole time (he is down). Slade never did help much. Really its about taking cover behind the sides of the elavator. Where the elevator runs along the beams is what im talking about. Make sure you have your SMG out and maybe take advantage of explosive barrels. This part of the game is a pain on any difficulty that isnt casual so just keep at it and remember to dive out of the way when being shot since bullets slow you down.

xLUNCHTREYx
02-17-2008, 07:33 AM
ya just take cover behind the crates and shoot the guys in front of you. ur back side shouldnt matter. watch the sides also.

purplerogue
02-17-2008, 06:27 PM
ya just take cover behind the crates and shoot the guys in front of you. ur back side shouldnt matter. watch the sides also.

i did exactly that and did it first try on inhuman

Halo Fan 55
02-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Well, I don't have a video of how to do this per se, but I do know this is how I managed to get past it:

If you memorize the locations of the soldiers as they appear prior to the power panel destruction area, it won't be that difficult-especially if you set the exploding barrels on fire.

Once you reach the upper area, kill every M-G soldier that you can possibly find, and stock up on your maximum amount of Pistol or SMG ammunition.

When on the elevator, go to the direct opposite of Slade's "hacked" panel, and crouch down near one box slightly more exposed than the other. If you've done it right, a maximum of 3 M-G soldiers should be able to find you, but near some exploding barrels as well.

Hope this helps!

thank you!!!!!!!:woop::Bounce:

xOoverSoulx
03-18-2009, 04:03 PM
will try this