PDA

View Full Version : Need Microsoft Points??????????

xxx170proofxxx
07-06-2006, 01:42 AM
ok i have a deal for someone who will boost me in table tennis all i want is to be boosted to a 50 if ur not a high enough level to boost me then u can boost me 10 ranked games i will give 5000 microsoft points if u boost me to a 50 and ill give 1600 if u just boost me the 10 games giv a friend request to xxx170proofxxx if ur intrested:bow:

Fonkey Monkey
07-06-2006, 03:34 AM
i just got this game so i can let you beat me or what ever. we can get the acheivemtns by alternating if you want. i dont care. just dont screw me over :p

snafegeeza
07-06-2006, 05:18 AM
Dont be silly mate, he aint gonna give you 5000 microsoft points woth $60 or £40. He's just a cock washer trying to blag people for boosting with the promise of ms points.

STAY WELL CLEAR OF HIM!!!!!!

xxx170proofxxx
07-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Dont be silly mate, he aint gonna give you 5000 microsoft points woth $60 or £40. He's just a cock washer trying to blag people for boosting with the promise of ms points.

STAY WELL CLEAR OF HIM!!!!!! LOL UR A DUM BRIT AND UR GAMERSCORE SUCK:nana :nana :nana

snafegeeza
07-06-2006, 06:28 PM
ohhhh the pain!!!!! :nana

Eternal Prince
07-06-2006, 06:30 PM
How can you give someone mircosoft points?

Webb
07-06-2006, 06:32 PM
LOL UR A DUM BRIT AND UR GAMERSCORE SUCK:nana :nana :nana

Oi jackass! Less of the flaming :mad: :uzi:

Minty
07-06-2006, 06:41 PM
LOL UR A DUM BRIT AND UR GAMERSCORE SUCK:nana :nana :nana
right you fucking cunt

If you want to flame people cos they guess right and call you a retard, then it just shows that your aware your a retard.

If your such a twat that you cant even do the achievements yourself, then so be it.

The fact that you have to offer stuff for people to help you, where as everyone else on the forum gets it for free- that shows your a dick. Have daddys credit card by any chance??

This is as bad as gamesaves. If i see ONE more offer or post asking/bribing for help then the threads will be deleted and you will be banned.

And start on the Brits and we fire back. At the right people. You have been warned.

Eternal Prince
07-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Well said Minty!:woop:

Fonkey Monkey
07-06-2006, 08:59 PM
right you fucking cunt

If you want to flame people cos they guess right and call you a retard, then it just shows that your aware your a retard.

If your such a twat that you cant even do the achievements yourself, then so be it.

The fact that you have to offer stuff for people to help you, where as everyone else on the forum gets it for free- that shows your a dick. Have daddys credit card by any chance??

This is as bad as gamesaves. If i see ONE more offer or post asking/bribing for help then the threads will be deleted and you will be banned.

And start on the Brits and we fire back. At the right people. You have been warned.

FUCKING OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
omg that was great.

xxx170proofxxx
07-07-2006, 02:12 AM
right you fucking cunt

I'm a dumbass who likes botty loving!

Lots of Love
From

Proof AKA Poof

Maka
07-07-2006, 02:23 AM
Maybe we're not fucking rich bitches that pay people to earn their gamerscore and then brag about it..... And cant even back it up :nana

EDIT: Wow, you have 21,000 gamerscore.... How much of it is from cheating? Big whoop 4k more than me and you say anyone with less than 20k shouldnt talk? If I wanted to, I could catch you in a day, I still haven't played NHL 2K6, FIFA: RTWC, FIFA World Cup and only have 8 arcade games :nana Bitch!

snafegeeza
07-07-2006, 03:28 AM
Dont rise to it people!!!!

This guy is obviously a juvonile with too much time on his hands.

Point taken, I have less than 20000 gs so I suck. Im sure ill live.

HellzManik
07-07-2006, 04:23 AM
Well,
I have more than 20000 and I think your just being a PRICK.

You need to chill out. If you want to trade achievements then its all KooL. But comming into the forums and acting like a little bitch isnt going to get you anywhere..

*Just some advise*

I have nothing against you because I dont really know you. But your FIRST impression REALLY sucks so far.

PeAcE

Fonkey Monkey
07-07-2006, 04:42 AM
no wonder u have only 12000 gamerscore ur dum DONT TALK anyone with less than 20000 is a fucking dum ass that dosent know how to get gamerscore cause they SUCK :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

wow. just wow.........
i hope you never come here agian.....
and learn how to spell.

Minty
07-07-2006, 06:57 AM
no wonder u have only 12000 gamerscore ur dum DONT TALK anyone with less than 20000 is a fucking dum ass that dosent know how to get gamerscore cause they SUCK :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Cant be arsed to look at your account.... but im guessing you have:
King Kong
MLB
DW5
NHL2k6
NBA2k6
Hitman
COllege Hoops
Tony Hawks
X-Men

So wow, your such a better gamer than me. And my scores low because 95% of the time i play Tiger. Give me a game on that- i bet ill kick your ass.

And youve again showed how myuch of a cunt you are.

And if im dumB (thats how you spell it by the way retard), then i may just click on the Ban button by accident

Fonkey Monkey
07-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Cant be arsed to look at your account.... but im guessing you have:
King Kong
MLB
DW5
NHL2k6
NBA2k6
Hitman
COllege Hoops
Tony Hawks
X-Men

So wow, your such a better gamer than me. And my scores low because 95% of the time i play Tiger. Give me a game on that- i bet ill kick your ass.

And youve again showed how myuch of a cunt you are.

And if im dumB (thats how you spell it by the way retard), then i may just click on the Ban button by accident

mlb actually does require a bit of skill to get all of them, im still havein trouble with the stolen bases one. and hitman aint even close to easy to get 1000. but he probably has bout 80% sports game. cuz that guy is a douchebag.

P1NSEEKER
07-07-2006, 12:19 PM
I find it amusing the he can call people dumb (or "dum"!) With spelling like that, dust off a dictionary you cretinous no-hoper! ;)

Webb
07-07-2006, 05:00 PM
I fuckin love irony....

He's here calling people with scores under 20k n00bs when he started a thread offering money for help cause he's too shit to get the achievement

:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Oh yeah, anymore of this shit and you'll be banned.... JACKASS :mad:

Minty
07-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Stand down deputy dawebb....

Th big dawgs got his man marked :p

ANd the safety is off lol

Webb
07-07-2006, 05:09 PM
I think you'll find your my deputy ;)

Its not fair... I wanna ban him :p lol

*Hides in the bushes with the ban gun locked and loaded*

xxx170proofxxx
07-08-2006, 12:19 AM
I fuckin love irony....

He's here calling people with scores under 20k n00bs when he started a thread offering money for help cause he's too shit to get the achievement

:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Oh yeah, anymore of this shit and you'll be banned.... JACKASS :mad:
ban me faget i understand u sit on ur computer all day and read all the forums and have no life but u guys say my gamerscore is 80% sports bullshit
none of u noobs have 1000 doa not even 1000 in hitman which is fucking easy so dont talk shit till u have 1000 for both those games bitch and ban me i dont care cause ill be back on my orther account :nana :nana :nana :nana

Maka
07-08-2006, 12:23 AM
Hahahah, DaWebb was ,what, 3rd? or 1st? in the wold to finsih Hitman.... STFU
Up Yours!

EDIT: FUCKIN CUNT, You can get your IP Banned so have fun comeing on, with your other account ;)

HellzManik
07-08-2006, 12:27 AM
Your a dick dude.

You could have come out looking Decent if you had just posted and said you were SORRY. But you just HAD to get defensive didnt you?

Ps~ WOW.. 1000 in hitman. there are a SHIT load of people with that.. I would have it but I'm using my time to play other games right now.. Hitman is a EASY game... FUN but still somewhat easy...

I already gave you props on your DOA gs. But you seem to be a PRICK about your little bit of accomplishments dont you?

1 more thing. I have 4000 more gs than you so Suck a dick Bitch...HaHa..
(I'm just playing)
I'm not the violent type
(At least not right now.. But dont push me)

PeAcE

Webb
07-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Yeah, 3rd in Hitman mate...

Whats that... 1000 in Football Manager as well... Only like 4 people with that.

Sit and swivel! :nana

Maka
07-08-2006, 12:30 AM
H3adSh0T after Headshot on xxx170proofxxx.... You're getting spawned rapped Bitch!

(Sorry, too much Halo)

xxx170proofxxx
07-08-2006, 12:38 AM
ok noobs you guys think ur so good ok u have a 1000 in hitman good job for u and football manager is a euro game its not in the U.S dumb ass and wow u have 25000 gamerscore thats nice for u but ur gamerscore still dosent compare to mine and who cares ban my ip ill find a way to come back :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Webb
07-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Come back to somewhere where you ain't wanted.... good for you :rolleyes:

Your gamerscore is that amazing, you hide it :nana

Oh yeah, Football Manager is a multi regional game. I know alot of Americans that own it, so again, you been pwned!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL :nana

HellzManik
07-08-2006, 12:41 AM
How does my gamerscore NOT compare to yours???

Oh, thats right its better.

So FUCK OFF you stupid dick sucking mother fucking BITCH.

PeAcE

Ps~ you suck at Oblivion...LoL

Maka
07-08-2006, 12:44 AM
Up The ASS!!!

xxx170proofxxx
07-08-2006, 12:45 AM
Come back to somewhere where you ain't wanted.... good for you :rolleyes:

Your gamerscore is that amazing, you hide it :nana

Oh yeah, Football Manager is a multi regional game. I know alot of Americans that own it, so again, you been pwned!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL :nana
u know u are so stupid its called buying it from the internet ok now u cant just go to the fuckin walmart and find it anyways i dont have time for u guys i already have ppl responding to this forum and almost have my GOAT BITCHS:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana so u guys can sit and suck each orthers dicks and say ur going to ban me when u still havent done nothing BYE BITCHS

HellzManik
07-08-2006, 12:48 AM
Webb.. Football manager is really multi regional???

Thats kick ass..
I might buy it then..

PeAcE

Webb
07-08-2006, 12:59 AM
The old version was, the new one might not be, think I heard that somewhere. Crash has it, so does OCFP, and a few more.

Also, i'm not sure what this kid is going on about! Is he saying that buying a game from the internet doesn't make it multiregional? LMFAO! What a dumbass!

He never responded to my irony line :( Maybe cause he doesn't know what it means :nana

:D

Webb
07-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Fuck this... He's banned! Everyone wave bye! lol :nana

HellzManik
07-08-2006, 01:03 AM
:nana

LMAO..

Dumb little asshole...}{a}{a

PeAcE

Maka
07-08-2006, 02:54 AM
:nana :nana 'Everyone rejoices in Happiness'

:bow:DaWebb:bow:

PrOoF is Back NOOBS
07-08-2006, 04:28 AM
Fuck this... He's banned! Everyone wave bye! lol :nana I'm a n00b with no life... DaWebbmeister is the bomb . I'm not worthy.

Helacool360
07-08-2006, 04:49 AM
IM BACK U FUCKING FAGET U CANT BANN MY IP SO WHAT WHERE WE SAYING O YEA UR A FUCKING FAGET BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Wow you're cool 1000 in DOA, wheres the 1000 in RR6? Oh wait you can't earn it so STFU;)

bkchief
07-08-2006, 04:50 AM
noobs so what he pays people im sure anybody over 30000 GS has gamesaved or has paid someone to do someting for them i have done DOA for over 10 people in the top 100 including proof its ok to pay someone for something you cant do calling him a dick is not right he came to these forms for help that is what forms are for not bashing people that ask for help you make me sick you might as well ban everybody from this site BTW send a FR to BK THE GS MASTA and cry- 200 in mutant storm reloaded- 200 in geo wars-160 in joust- 1000 in doa-1000 pdz- 1000 RR6-and soon 950 in PGR3 legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BK out.

Helacool360
07-08-2006, 04:56 AM
noobs so what he pays people im sure anybody over 30000 GS has gamesaved or has paid someone to do someting for them i have done DOA for over 10 people in the top 100 including proof its ok to pay someone for something you cant do calling him a dick is not right he came to these forms for help that is what forms are for not bashing people that ask for help you make me sick you might as well ban everybody from this site BTW send a FR to BK THE GS MASTA and cry- 200 in mutant storm reloaded- 200 in geo wars-160 in joust- 1000 in doa-1000 pdz- 1000 RR6-and soon 950 in PGR3 legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BK out.

Oh yea you are the guy that was the original person on here asking for help for microsoft points which is pathetic;) Let me guess you are going to pay someone who has the trny qualifier in PGR3 achievement to do it for you?

HellzManik
07-08-2006, 05:04 AM
IM BACK U FUCKING FAGET U CANT BANN MY IP SO WHAT WHERE WE SAYING O YEA UR A FUCKING FAGET BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Just cause your back doesnt make you any less of a ASS..

What are you like 12?? You seem VERY immature. I suggest you get your shit together. I really hate people that talk ALOT of shit when in fact thats ALL they can do.."TALK"

So back the fuck off or a little something something might just happen to you that you wont expect.:)

PeAcE

Ps~ Bk.. If this site doesnt support gamesaves then I'm almost certain they dont support PAYING SOMEONE TO DO THE WORK FOR YOU. Thats just CrAzY.. Why the hell would you pay someone to do something that can be done on your own???

Thats like walking into Walmart and PAYING someone to buy something for you... Everyone is CAPABLE of getting achievements on their own. A little help with friends ONLINE is one thing. But when you ACTUALY do the work for them.. Thats just LAZY..

Helacool360
07-08-2006, 05:08 AM
What's wrong BK can't come up with enough money to pay people to finish up these games?:
NBA Live
condemned
full auto
Uno
Hexic
top spin
feeding frenzy

HellzManik
07-08-2006, 05:15 AM
LMAO..Nice 0ne Hela

Well,

I think its official this thread is USELESS.. Maybe its time for it to be locked. *Just my Opinion*
PeAcE

Minty
07-08-2006, 06:22 AM
ban me faget i understand u sit on ur computer all day and read all the forums and have no life but u guys say my gamerscore is 80% sports bullshit
none of u noobs have 1000 doa not even 1000 in hitman which is fucking easy so dont talk shit till u have 1000 for both those games bitch and ban me i dont care cause ill be back on my orther account :nana :nana :nana :nana

There's this crazy new idea called grammer. Try it, you may find you like it.
And if your so worried about being bannd that you created a new account, then your the sad computer geek arent you? All of us are happy with one account, but your so super excited by the forum you need two. Unfortunately their both banned, and your IP address will be soon.

And if we have any other hackers on the site, have a look at 68.54.57.84, 71.3.119.160, 71.3.115.89 and 71.3.118.139 ;)

Helacool360
07-08-2006, 06:26 AM
And if we have any other hackers on the site, have a look at 68.54.57.84, 71.3.119.160, 71.3.115.89 and 71.3.118.139 ;)

Thanks Minty;)

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
07-08-2006, 07:50 AM
Ps~ Bk.. If this site doesnt support gamesaves then I'm almost certain they dont support PAYING SOMEONE TO DO THE WORK FOR YOU. Thats just CrAzY.. Why the hell would you pay someone to do something that can be done on your own???

Thats like walking into Walmart and PAYING someone to buy something for you... Everyone is CAPABLE of getting achievements on their own. A little help with friends ONLINE is one thing. But when you ACTUALY do the work for them.. Thats just LAZY..

Not to start shit, but apparently u can't earn achievements on your own. I don't care if everybody else believes your excuses defending the accusitions that you use game saves. I know you do, your project gotham score proves it. You have 870 in pgr(which is the score of a person that uses game saves for this game because it gives you every achievement except for one-the gotham hero and i think if you are good enough to get all platinum, gold, silver, bronze, online professional, stlye racer badge, rank 1, rank 5, race against the clock , and gotham tv sports fan in one day you could get the gotham hero achievement), and if that's not enough proof YOU GOT RANK1 BEFORE RANK 5 WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!, and i don't believe it's had to get online professional without getting gotham hero.

snafegeeza
07-08-2006, 09:50 AM
Lockdown time, well done mate. Your trying your best to fuck this whole forum up. :mad:

Webb
07-08-2006, 11:10 AM
Blitz, I'vew told you about this shit...

Everyone else was laying in to this dick and you have to come and try the gamesaves argument again...

Once more and i'll have to ban you!!

Minty
07-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah Blitz- final warning issued. Just leave the gamesaves alone.....

HellzManik
07-08-2006, 04:09 PM
Not to start shit, but apparently u can't earn achievements on your own. I don't care if everybody else believes your excuses defending the accusitions that you use game saves. I know you do, your project gotham score proves it. You have 870 in pgr(which is the score of a person that uses game saves for this game because it gives you every achievement except for one-the gotham hero and i think if you are good enough to get all platinum, gold, silver, bronze, online professional, stlye racer badge, rank 1, rank 5, race against the clock , and gotham tv sports fan in one day you could get the gotham hero achievement), and if that's not enough proof YOU GOT RANK1 BEFORE RANK 5 WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!, and i don't believe it's had to get online professional without getting gotham hero.

What the fuck dude??

This conversation had not a damn thing to do with you. But you felt the need to jump in and be a ass just like the other fucker didnt you?

Well, Guess what.. I dont give a fuck what you think. If you think i cheat then keep thinking it I could give a fuck less what your sorry ass thinks...

Ps~ Whats your cheating ass have from gamesaves now? 10,000.. Stupid fuck.

Anyways, this thread has become another one of those gamesave bull shit threads so I'm out. This shit is turning me into one of those "Opinionated people" LoL

PeAcE

I got nothing against you Blitz. But there is NO need to start BullShit over nothing. You can believe what you want about me, but I KNOW I clock a minimum of 6 hours of gameplay everyday. I play for fun and I play to win. So whatever you think about me doesnt fucking matter.

DELTA FOX
07-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Awwwww i missed a war again...

Oh yea I just wanted to say I knew this guy from Halo 2. He was always asking me for 2 month trials and saying that he would mod me up, although i didnt want to be modded up.

Just bringin back the good old days :D

STRIPCLUBDJ
07-08-2006, 09:10 PM
DaWebbmeister Edit: Proof again! I'm not sure StripClubDJ would appreciate you using his name to slate people!

Minty
07-08-2006, 09:19 PM
you may have played him cos your at the same IP address. you really are pathetic

TheGrayWolf
07-08-2006, 09:47 PM
DaWebbmeister Edit: Proof again! I'm not sure TheGrayWolf would appreciate you using his name to slate people!

Gotta love copy and paste :p

Waaaaaaaak
07-08-2006, 09:50 PM
ROLF.

Hope you don't come back if that's all you've got to say.

HellzManik
07-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Looks like someone has a little to much damn time on their hands..

Why dont you use this spare time to ACTUALLY accomplish some achievements??

Ps~ see what were talking about now Blitz?/ The dude is a ass and deserves everthing he gets.

PeAcE

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
07-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Looks like someone has a little to much damn time on their hands..

Why dont you use this spare time to ACTUALLY accomplish some achievements??

Ps~ see what were talking about now Blitz?/ The dude is a ass and deserves everthing he gets.

PeAcE

I never said anything about this guy, I agree he's an ass. I was never defending him, what are you talking about?

HellzManik
07-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Sorry My bad...
I was thinking about BK's Post and said your name...
LoL.. Sorry man.

PeAcE

bkchief
07-09-2006, 07:52 PM
the point is u all suck and have less then 30000GS BTW peps on this site do use gamesaves gamertag anyone:bow:

Webb
07-09-2006, 07:55 PM
You wanna get banned as well bitch?

Minty
07-09-2006, 07:57 PM
the point is u all suck and have less then 30000GS BTW peps on this site do use gamesaves gamertag anyone:bow:

Go back and watch some more Sesame Street. You might learn English at some point, dick.

Crazy Cabbie
07-09-2006, 09:13 PM
All this because he wanted to pay some1 to get his achievements. It wouldn't be that bad if he wasn't a prick.

Webb
07-09-2006, 09:15 PM
All this because he wanted to pay some1 to get his achievements. It wouldn't be that bad if he wasn't a prick.

LOL

BK is another one of these paying money for achievements schemers but he tries it the other way and offers his help for points... Might I add, like a jackass!

Chris764
07-30-2006, 12:29 AM
wow this was the best thread i ever read
so much colorful language lol

chaos bz
07-30-2006, 01:54 AM
where were the owned pics throuh this whole thing would had been alot better if we had some sort of visual aid :D

Webb
07-30-2006, 02:08 AM
Ahhhhhh, this thread brings back good memories :D

It was too hectic for the pwned pics, simply because the next post was another pwning :D

dethklok
07-06-2008, 09:42 PM
not to bring back a old topic but i have to admit this was the funniest thread i ever read on this site! i almost pissed my pants while reading it.

LukeP91
07-09-2008, 11:50 AM
im a brit with a shit gamerscore;) i dont see what he is trying to put across?:P