PDA

View Full Version : Do you like multiplayer?

dogboy12
02-15-2008, 03:06 AM
I bought this game a few weeks ago and I touched the multiplayer a few days ago. I thought it was ok, but do any of you guys think its great? And any tips? (cause im kinda bad at it...)

Demon9Tom
02-15-2008, 12:17 PM
I bought this game a few weeks ago and I touched the multiplayer a few days ago. I thought it was ok, but do any of you guys think its great? And any tips? (cause im kinda bad at it...)

I really enjoyed playing the multiplayer back when the game was released. Its been several months since I played multiplayer but the best advice I can give is to keep playing learn from the people your up against.

nateredish
02-15-2008, 04:41 PM
i loved the MP when it came out but it's been a while for me too. the best thing i can tell you is get good with the rifle, one head shot or two body will take down anyone and it zooms. it's the best overall weapon other than obvious stuff like rocket launchers and mech suits. i hated the machine gun so i used to just search for rifle matches.

Demon9Tom
02-15-2008, 06:03 PM
i loved the MP when it came out but it's been a while for me too. the best thing i can tell you is get good with the rifle, one head shot or two body will take down anyone and it zooms. it's the best overall weapon other than obvious stuff like rocket launchers and mech suits. i hated the machine gun so i used to just search for rifle matches.

Yeah thats true the rifle was a great weapon to use, and the mechs where always fun.

laundryman
02-16-2008, 08:14 PM
I loved the multiplayer, but when I had goten all of the online achievements, I lost most interest

xxdeadpeacexx
02-17-2008, 02:33 AM
I still do Lost Planet is my first 360 game

Andrew14man
03-20-2008, 12:54 AM
I still do Lost Planet is my first 360 game

mine too!

(sorry for bumpin)

blackmagic16
03-20-2008, 01:02 AM
*votes on the invisible poll*Yes*

Raven1709
03-20-2008, 05:00 PM
I've been playing it for months, if you want to get into the game try Postgrab at first. It's easy, you'll get some points not to much and also not to little.

Weapon differs per level, Rifle is good for bigger maps on small maps use machine / shotgun.

Most people don't really like the machines, but those who do will get you very quickly.

Can't help people out starting this game, because my disc broke:mad::mad:

Also watch out for people with asiatic flags (mostly japanese) 99% are laggers, some other countries outside Asia as well but mostly those country have the highest % laggers.

Namaste
03-24-2008, 03:41 AM
I don't have the game but I am considering getting it. Is the Lost Planet online community still active these days?

Tubson57
03-24-2008, 03:48 AM
I tried the multiplayer a long time ago and never got into it. It just doesnt seem to compare to other shooters, and therefore never appealed to me very much.

Raven1709
03-29-2008, 07:52 AM
It's just know the right people for this game. It's fun when people don't spawnrape you or you them. But sometimes it happens and that's REALLY FRUSTRATING:mad::mad:

Namaste
05-26-2008, 02:18 PM
So would you guys say that the multiplayer community is still active?

Raven1709
05-27-2008, 04:24 AM
Well I sometimes go there and matches still fill up so I don't see why this community is dead. Haven't played a real match in a while though.

Kodomobe
05-27-2008, 07:53 AM
So would you guys say that the multiplayer community is still active?
I just hopped on it for the first time in months the other night and found a few games. It isn't anywhere near as active as it used to be, but you should be able to find a match with relative ease.

Molneze3
05-27-2008, 08:22 AM
so dang! There is still somewhat of an online community there? I figured this game would have been long dead about 6 months ago! I just got the offline achieves while i was deployed, looks like i'll have to jump in the online games while they are still there.

Raven1709
05-27-2008, 10:15 AM
so dang! There is still somewhat of an online community there? I figured this game would have been long dead about 6 months ago! I just got the offline achieves while i was deployed, looks like i'll have to jump in the online games while they are still there.

Don't know if it ever has been dead. Still see a lot of people playing this game. I know there have been major problems with the launch of Halo and CoD4, but those are over. You'll just have to find out. Maybe we'll run into each other one of these days:)

Genesis x360a
07-24-2008, 03:34 PM
I love the multiplayer, still play it today and there is still qiute alot off people that play it - now the rush ov halo and cod are over more people are starting to log onto LP the only thing that really piss's me off wth this is te unability to shoot bk while sum1 is shooting you, its the same in campaign, but never the less i still play now have only a few target marks to aquire to get 1000/1000 for it :)

RuggersAssassin
07-28-2008, 09:37 PM
I didn't really like the game. I liked the demo a lot but i hated the story still havent finished it, it bored me so much.