PDA

View Full Version : Backwards Compatiable Games...

the rabid goose
02-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah sure most of the best original Xbox games have been made backwards compatible which is great. But they have still for some unknow reason not made the best ever Xbox games backwards compatible... TIMESPLITTERS... i mean this was the best game on the original Xbox so why not make it backwards compatible??? its just stupid!!!!!

Oh yeah if anyone has a list of games which are backwards compatible can you please post it? thanks

Lebowski
02-16-2008, 05:20 PM
TIMESPLITTERS.
That game seriously blowed in my opinion.
I recently re-played Fable on the 360.
[The disk not the rediculous Xbox Originals download.]
So, yeah that works. :)

the rabid goose
02-16-2008, 05:24 PM
TIMESPLITTERS.
That game seriously blowed in my opinion.
WOAH dude are you smoking crack? timesplitters is the best xbox game ever its even better than the halo games....and to be honest halo 3 DID blow....

GalrenCreptus
02-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Considering everyone is going to have a different opinion why be surprised when someone's opinion is different than yours?

You can find a list of the backwards compatible games on the xbox.com site, found here...

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

Now something that was actually crazy about the backwards compatibility is that all the Star Wars games weren't compatible at first. Big franchises should be a first priority.

Lebowski
02-16-2008, 05:27 PM
Considering everyone is going to have a different opinion why be surprised when someone's opinion is different than yours?

Thanks so much dude!
Some people huh?....

speedchudy
02-21-2008, 09:00 PM
I don't know if there is a point to making them all playable. I have some Xbox games, and I don't remember the last time I played them.

Halimbo2005
02-21-2008, 09:14 PM
Timesplitters did infact blow, but timesplitters 2......now that was brilliant, giant hands anyone?

Jicholls
02-21-2008, 09:37 PM
I have hated TimeSplitters since the beginning of the terrible franchise...anywho I would like to see Predator:Concrete Junge

Bondfan626
02-21-2008, 11:10 PM
timesplitters is amazing, all of them are. And predator stunk! worst game ever.

Anyway i think all games are now backwards compatible

Romowens
02-22-2008, 12:21 AM
They recentlyhad a really good sale at Gamestop on original Xbox games and I got almost all of the BC games I had been wanting, they were Psychonauts, Black, Ninja Gaiden Black, Jade Empire,Hulk Ultimate destruction, Far Cry Instincts, and Kingdom Under Fire Crusaders. They equaled out at around 50$ thats a heckuva of a deal on some really good games. Now if they only had achievements?